Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JadonfromtheLord

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i would err on the side of caution scratching chin talk to ur parents, mentors in ur life,  idea''in the multitude of councilers ,ther is wisdom, idea 

I agree with Dreamster! You have to be very careful to know the difference between a soulish dream and one from God. There are times that we dream because it's something that we want and it's on our heart. Your original dream about him may not have been literal, but symbolic. Because you feel that it's literal and you began to have feelings for him, your dreams aligned with that.

There are scriptures on dreams from the soul, but I only found this one for right now because I have to go...It is Ecclesiastes 5:3.  

Please please please move with caution. This man is a Pastor and every decision he makes can and will affect the people that are under him. Your age difference is something that concerns me.