Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karenburns2008

Huge Closet and can't find anyhting to wear

The dream was I was in this huge closet that had so many clothes! I was looking for something to wear, but couldn't find anything to wear. Everything was either too big or too small and nothing would fit! Nothing at all! I was talking to my friend and said if I could just find a couple of pair of good jeans and a a couple of shirts and a good pair of shoes, I would be set. Then I woke up. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

scratching chin hmmm it could relate to identity, if its a deep issue, or perhaps finding something that 'fits', not takeing on other peaples outfits, but finding ur own,, a pursuit of ur uniqness,,something to be comfortable with, hee hee

I am trying to understand my identity in Christ right now and the authority that I have as a believer....also am looking for the right job right now, but nothing seems to be a good "fit" for me.....I don't just want to take a job to have a job but want to be in a job that is perfect for me...

I agree with Dreamster and I also would like to add that a closet could also represent the secret place...God's Presence.  God is summonsing you in to his presence so you can figure out what you are suppose to wear.  Dreams don't always give you an outcome, but they will give you the state that you are in so you can see.  I truly believe that God is calling you into his presence so he can help you organize your "spiritual attire".

I know this dream was posted 2 years ago but as I look back I see that dream is being fulfilled just as interpreted. I remember when I responded to Dreamster, I was so frustrated about where I had been. But as I chose to go to the secret place and spend time in His presence, I am learning more and more about what I am to wear: His righteousness and His armor. Still waiting on God to show me my purpose right now, but I know He will show me. I just wanted you both to know that your interpretation was right on and thank you for your words, and your prayers.