Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ScruffieRuffy

A dirty, run down home

In this short dream,  my husband and I were looking for a place to live. We found a very dirty, old and run down place.  We knew it was the best we could find so we took it.
My impression was that this dirty, run down place was all that was available. As if the state of the world was in bad shape and we had to make due with what we had.

Hi D =)

No, I don't feel run down in any way. I feel opposite ..Although am pretty busy now a days,, maybe a little unorganized at the moment but I'm energetic and focused. This one has me stumped. When I have symbolic dreams like these, in most cases it's of the future. Also, I didn't feel distressed in the dream. I was more excepting of the situation and at peace.

No, haven't given up on anything. As far as the feeling of being run down, how would you apply this to my dream? Because some things have changed since I posted this. :-(

it may represent that, i agree the werld is in bad shape, :hairraising: ,,i just agree with you for your healing and deliverance and wholeness in every part of your body from this day forwerd, in the name above all names, jesus, :glory:

Yes in Jesus name, I receive it. Thank you! I need relief of my symptoms, I'm so tired and exhausted but my God is in the healing business, PTL!