Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gemma1881

Dreamt of large black cobra snake

Hi please help in interpreting this dream that my brother had. He dreamt that he was standing along with dad and uncle where a wall is being demolished by neighbor. Out of that demolished area a huge black cobra snake came out and went into my brothers house into one of the bedrooms used as study or to work and hid under the cupboard. Dad put his hand under the cupboard trying to get the snake out, brother telling him not to put his hand under but dad continues to search with his hand..they see the tale of the snake and my brother tells to pull it by tale so it will not bite..somehow the snake is removed or leaves and goes away from the house.

Any idea what this means.

Hi, just a thought - could this have to do with an generational issue that is being taken care of by Dad (Father God) that has been affecting your family?

Hi Glad,

Not sure...could be..need to find out what the issue is.. scratching chin

I thought this was an attack from the enemy which was overcome...
thank you for the thought... :thanks:

sounds like a broken boundery, a nighbor overstepping the mark, nerd snake can mean person speaking poisoness werds bandaid ,,i think the tale aspect relates to 'tales'' being spoken and your dad finding them out, nerd

Hi dreamster...this might be very true..Thanks a lot..