Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamer3315

$28 bill in ATM

I dreamed that I am at a atm machine about to withdraw some money.  In the bottom (where the cash is dispensed) there is money sitting there.  I ask myself hmmm is this a blessing from God?  I pick up the cash and when I look at it there were several $28 bills in the stack.  Felt puzzled because there's no such thing as a $28 bill.  End of dream.

I dreamed I was about to give money to my brother but thought he was going to use it for drugs. He is not on drugs and in ministry. He was delivered over 20 something years ago. As I pulled out money I say like 100, that was too much, than 40 something, to much, then 14 dollars, too much. So I gave him 1s. I did not pull the money apart. I just kept digging until I got to the amont I wanted to give. That was stingy?

scratching chin hmm certainly puts a different feel on the dream, i think it shows your heart towards you brother, so the dream is really about you, i guess if youve got burned in the past :shocking: your not gonna forget that, is there other areas in your life where you hold back from him, or give a minimal amount, disappointed scratching chin

I've never been burnt by him. We were close, but I'm in another city for 10 yrs. Now. He's never asked me for money.

laugh hope u can werk it out, ,,its like forrrest gump here, ;;yer neva know whatch gonna get'' laugh