Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justinschaller

The rock and Jesus and the shower

I was with a Jesus who was slightly hipper than normal like a sunglasses California type and there was confusion over what miracle he was going to do in my mind because I thought he was going to do something like turn water to blood but he pulled out of a rock a piece of bread and then gave the two pieces to the disciples to be multiplied.

But then someone stepped up and was the real Jesus or a fake Jesus I couldn’t tell but then there was punishment and I saw in the first person a man standing oddly on the ledge of his shower door.

scratching chin sounds like thers confusion at werk in ur life, any theological things you have truble with?

ur dream speaks of deception,and doublemindedness, to me, and the aspect of punishment ,,are you expecting jesus to punish you for wrong doing?shower indicates spiritual washing, away of toxins,

i sugeest you read luke 15,11-32 in the message version if possable, idea hee hee you are saved by grace thru faith in jesus,not of our own efferts lest any man should boast,