Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lobalunatica

Singing My Way To The Bathroom

In my dream I ended up in this church and apparently they were not letting anyone else in because it was already packed. I went to this man and I asked him where the bathroom was. He told me where it was and he told me no one was in the bathroom. Then I saw this man coming through the doors and I said I thought you said there wasn't anyone in the bathroom. He told me that wasn't the way to the bathroom and he pointed me to a different direction. This is when I saw an opening leading to the bathrooms. So, I started walking towards the bathroom and I could hear people singing. I don't remember the song, but I started singing along with the people also. It's like I was singing and praising God all the way to the bathroom. Eventually I saw the restrooms for women and I went in. I went in a stall and once I closed and locked the door I saw it was small. There wasn't any room to turn or anything. It's like I was in a close in space. The door had a glass window on it where other people could see in. I did end up using the bathroom. Then I looked up and I saw this lady looking over trying to see who was in the stall. Then the dream ended. Any thoughts.

On my way to the bathroom I was happy and throwing my hands up while I was praising God. Once, I actually got to the bathroom stall I felt claustrophobic because it was small and there wasn't any room for movement. I wish I had chosen a bigger stall.