Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ann1999

Lactation

Dreamed I was in my bathroom looking at my naked breasts in the mirror. They felt odd 2 me so I was checking them out to see if anything was wrong and all of a sudden milk starts spilling from my left breast in abundance. It gushes out like a faucet and I cant control it. It spills all over my clothes and around me. The same thing happens with my right breast, however, as the milk flows, the skin on my right areola begins pealing off and hanging on by a thread. I try to hold it together, but it comes off. At first it looked raw underneath, but then, new skin begins to form in its place. Then I wake up. This dream was strange to me because I am not in any relationship, married or pregnant.

During the dream, I was just kind of perplexed and confused. I couldn't understand how I was producing so much milk and yet I had never been pregnant before or had any children. In my dream I was just wracking my brain to understand how this was possible. I felt like something was wrong with me, but I couldn't figure out what it was. My breasts stood out to me and then I strarted noticing that they were shaped weird. As I stared longer I began to feel alarmed, but not scared, just confused.