Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yehtox48

Blue and yellow aircraft crashing

Hi All,
I had a dream last night that I was at a hwy. intersection in a town next to me, and i was riding a bicycle. I look up, and i see a blue and yellow (mostly yellow) airplane flying closely...then it turned and i was thinking, its flying pretty fast. Then as it came closer to the ground, it started flipping in the air, and crashed in a field across the street from me. I remember the aircraft didn't look much like a plane, when it hit the ground. It didn't have any wings....and it was very angular shaped...almost made me think of a mixture between a jet and some sort of space craft. The other crazy thing was it suffered no damage. And i can remember seeing in the cockpit (because it had a bubble on top of it like a jet) of a caucasian woman in a blue jumpsuit. I tried looking up blue and yellow air craft, space craft, etc, but couldn't find anything similar to what I saw. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

Whenever I have a dream about an airplane crashing it is usually about a person.

For instance, I had a dream about a single person plane crashing in the church parking lot.

That weekend a lady fell and broke her arm in the church parking lot.

Riding a bicycle is often a symbol that this is going to be in real life but symbolic.

Hmm. I just don't know.....I was wondering if it had any meaning about something international, that's kinda the feel I got, because when I woke up I was trying to search and see what nation had that color.... Ukraine has a blue and yellow flag...the exact color of the aircraft I saw....I am not sure....