Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul RT

Retrieving Gold Bars

I was in an office called General Balance that I worked in at the Commonwealth Bank in the 1970s. They had a difference of around $49 dollars in their worksheet. I was able to find this discrepancy by finding that one debit voucher for around $50 had been separated causing the error.
Later in the dream I saw some 50 gold bars that had been stolen and were hidden by placing these end to end under water insider a large boat like an oil tanker. I was with a group of football players that picked up the gold and returned it to it’s rightful owners.

nerd holy moly amazeing drm, kud be insight into fraudulant activitys that have taken place in the past,, perhaps with a sports team, :shocking: things that have been hidden for years are being uncovered, holy moly

Thanks Dreamster
In Australia yesterday a football team that had been accused of taking illegal performance enhancing drugs was acquitted. Maybe that was it.
I think the bars of gold is a way of encouraging me not to worry about past dreams not coming to fruition yet, but I'll wait and see scratching chin

scratching chin well the drugs enhance performance in a proffessional multy million $ sport, nerd