Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWhiteShadow

Message in the Snow

Today, I dreamed that my backyard was covered in a layer of snow. I looked down on it from my upstairs bathroom window, and I saw that someone had stamped a message into the snow using individual plastic letters to spell each word one-by-one. The message was long - almost like a letter.

From my position, the message was upside-down. I wasn't even sure that the message was for me. I felt like whoever had used my yard to write this message out had done so for someone to view from high in the air. I was curious as to what it said, though, even if it wasn't for me. I considered going outside and trying to read it from the edge of my yard.

hey m,, i find bakyard drms are a pikture into ur private` life/werld, and snow speaks of purity/righteousness,,i beleave the lord is trying to get a message thru to you, i do feel the message is for you,,perhaps if you change the perspective your looking from it will become clear to you,

Ah...I agree with you, D.  Since having this dream, I feel like God is saying, "You don't think this message is for you...but, it's written in your own yard."