Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pewilso512

First Day of School

I dreamt that it was the first day of school, and I had 53 2nd grade students. My classroom had so many desk that you could hardly walk through it. My second graders looked like middle and high school students. I had a parent come in and try to be helpful. She said that when the students are finished with their assignment there was a career fair in the media center. I was irritated because I was ready for the parents to leave. I didn't really have my day planned out, and their presence and suggestions were making me feel uneasy. I didn't want to appear unprepared. I had the students line up,  but they were being unruly. I told them we would discuss the rules when we got back from the fair. In the media center, it seemed like my class line never ended. Every time I sent some students in, the line got longer. I was frustrated because the kids were not paying attention. Then, I realized that I forgot to take attendance. I tried to do it on one of the computers, but it did not have the program I needed.

Any thoughts?

scratching chin sounds like insght into ur job. sounds like peaple interfering, could be well be about setting clear bounderies nerd :rules: referee

:hairraising: :shocking: :laughing: perhaps too compliant, your irritation is your first boundry warning bell, nerd referee ,,take heed from that, hee hee idea