Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ozymandias

A turning point in my life (2)

This is the second dream. I received this dream a while ago, and believe it to be prophetic. I cant understand it though, as it does not seem to relate to anything tangible in my life ....

Now something curious, another dream, more recently, where I am in Cape town, (where my children are) and, I'm at some kind of hearing, or ear institute. It’s a very smart operation. With some really clever people. I am somehow involved, or doing business with these people . Dream ends

sounds promiseing, a fresh new start for you near your children,, i thort of that scrip :bible: let him who has an ear, hear what the spirit is saying to the churches,

that's an interesting take.....
now I need to figure out just WHAT the holy spirit is saying....

yes, considering your current circumstances ,and the prior trials youve been through, it would be prudent to stop , come up for air,, breathe , the stress you illustrate is extreme what try to establish some support netwerk around yourself, in the midst of this turmoil, tornado a burnout /brokendown dad with major dramas goin on is hardly healthy to impart to your kids, perhaps the ear institute is about you hearing something, getting a message,, scratching chin,,your recent divorce and court battle ended up with you hearing a message you didnt expect to hear,, is there anything youve turned a deaf ear to prior to your breakup?,,,