Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mico

River out the front of my house

I dreamt there was a youngish indian girl who seemed to be an intern. I was surprised to discover she couldn't drive a manual car, so I was teaching her how to drive. Focus was on changing gears.

Then within the same dream, but not sure whether it was before or after that other scene, I looked outside the front of my house, to the road, and instead of road, it was a big river. It was the width of the road but quite deep. Odd thing was instead of running DOWN the street it was running UP the street.

i understand the part about teaching the intern to drive, but I don't understand the river part yet.

im thinking of a stream of opinion thats going against the tide, contrary to the normal flow of things, an alternate stream,perhaps its a feeling in your nieghbahood, going against the normal flow of things?scratching chin like going up stream without a paddle so to speak? nerd

Thanks Dreamster. Will keep pondering. It could just be because of what's happening but it's not sinking in/still can't work out how it fits me

nerd

But I had ANOTHER dream with an Indian in it that was a serious dream. Not sure what this pattern is. I don't think I've ever had a dream with unknown Indian people before.

yep rivers usualy mean moves of god etc, but didnt think that applied here, um the indian represents an indigonous people,

So that would mean there's a move of God that's going in the opposite direction from what everyone thinks it should go. It was a deep river. Going uphill. Interesting.

scratching chin hhhmmm worthy of consideration, that would be in keeping with the upside down kingdom, where down is up, :hairraising: laugh holy moly idea