Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ann1127

Little girl was sick?

I noticed that every time I've been very oppressed for a while I'll get dreams of people being sick with dysentery and I get anxious for the person because it's an empathy thing and then I get anxious for meself because I don't want to catch what they have. This time it went like this: I was in a bedroom and a relative whom I have problems with was there for a moment. But then it changed to two little girls. One of them I don't remember clearly her race but the one who got sick was a cute little African American descent. And all of the sudden they were worried and then I got worried and then I saw when they got up she had diarrhea in the bed. And the person that came to clean it up was a really really tall guy. He was nice and helpful. I suddenly felt like well I don't want to catch it so prepared to leave. The bedroom kinda looked like mine. I've been going through stuff and need prayers.

I just started noticing that when I've been really suffering mentally from my circumstances I got those terrible dreams. In the past I didn't understand dreams that much so I didn't think much about it. So in retrospect I find that hmm every time I have hard times mentally I get those dreams. :/ I had another one after another day but the last time I slept my dreaming was pleasant again.