Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Missing dog returns

Our family pet went missing three weeks ago, and our family has been heartbroken. There have been dog thieves in the area and he is a full-blooded boxer. Two of my children and my husband have dreamed that he was just outside but we could not see him and didn't know he was there. I have had no dreams about it, until last night. In my dream I was outside and he ran right up to me. He was covered in ticks, including three large ones attached to the top of his head. He was so happy to see me and tried to climb right up in my lap (he is a boxer, a big dog, but used to do this). I brought him in the house to give him a bath and clean the ticks off of him, when I heard a noise. He was hungrily eating up all the dog food he could find in the pet bowls so fast I knew he was starving. The dream felt very real.
I am hoping this dream is a sign from God that he is returning, but after 3 weeks we have almost given up hope.
Thank you!

My son had another dream concerning our missing dog. In his dream he was walking down a gravel road and saw our dog in someone's yard. He called to him, but the dog was wary. He said he walked up to him, kneeled down and started petting our dog and calling him by name. It a little bit but then the dog recognized him and was happy to seem him. My son tied a string to his collar and walked the dog home.
Any ideas, please?

bandaid so sad, um dont give up yet, ive heard amazeing stories of pets returning, i think the ticks show a type of time line, scratching chin

That was my thinking too about the ticks. Thank you!!