Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ius

I dreamed I died

I have never dreamed that I've died before. Last night, I dreamed that I died, but I was still on earth in spirit saying that I wasn't through living. I'm really in my 40s, but I dreamed that this took place in my 20s. But I really wasn't finished with was my relationship with my mom. I didn't want to leave the earth and then leave my mom. I figured that I would grieve for her while in heaven, even though I know I wouldn't grieve for her in heaven IRL. I also did not want to see her living the rest of her life grieving for me. I was able to see some of the notes that people wrote to my mom and some of them were so mean. I couldn't Believe that my mom had to endure some of these mean notes. I don't remember what any of the notes said though. There were other notes though that were really nice and comforting too.

Something that may be relevant though is I watched a show last night about the forest fires that took place in Southern California a few years ago and a young girl in her 20s died. Her family was Christian, but her mom grieved for her still.

Shan wrote: Something that may be relevant though is I watched a show last night about the forest fires that took place in Southern California a few years ago and a young girl in her 20s died. Her family was Christian, but her mom grieved for her still.

Hi, Shan -

Unless there's an area of your waking life that somehow relates to death (symbolically, as in something ending that might make you feel similarly to the dream), I think this dream may be about what you saw on TV. If anything, it could be that the family may need prayer.