Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

Hmm, I don't see any other option, I'm sorry : (

do you have hot/cold packs for the swelling? I always forget, but they told me that if it's my joints that are inflammated, I have to put a hot pack on them, if it's a sore muscle, then it has to be cold

LOL : D Nice!

Hey, are you going to stay long?

I dunno, I might stay for a little bit, but soon enough I will be going to sleep.

I soak in a hot tub every day for a little while, and it seems to help.... getting out of the tub is always another issue. hehehehe

okay, then I'll be back before you miss me, lol, it's lunch time over here, so I'll make it quick

a hot tub is always good!

No, at a friends house, at the moment. : D
Waited til after playstation madness was over.

camera seems to be an issue lately.

oh I am not doing the hunt this week either, will be a busy too busy with everything else going on this week. : D

Yeah, hope they're working on it

lol, I'm afraid we'll have a busy week indeed, as well in PS as for me in RL actually. I woke up this morning around 5-ish... starting to think: can't forget that, nor that... Made an entire list and then decided to start reading, fell asleep again, so I'm feeling very strange today

poor thing, I know, I have the Dr appointment, the day before, and you have a big exam, the day after, so I think we are both going to be a bit swamped.

Hiya

♫I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air♫

Laughing

Well, I'll let you know that I reserved the entire Tuesday morning for some PS time : D Mom knows about the wedding and I'll have time Monday evening, when I get back home from the exam and the planned dinner out with a couple of friends

Hi Zoonie!! How are you today?

Kitty says hello, he's on my desk now... having a bit of a cold (I think and hope), but we'll have to get him checked by a vet next week

My kittie has been going nuts the last couple of days, I am sure when i return home he will be going crazy (likes to run and down the stairs a lot, and wont hush his trap!!)

Maybe he's very excited to see you? : D

Poor thing over here is so sad to see, he's still fine (eats well and all), but he sneezes the entire time (and pretty loud)

I'm fine thank you, I've been doing Room 1 for Marlies's birthday tomorrow and also preparing a Wedding Chapel for a special event!!!

I'm very happy to have come joint first with Tanya, in Lucky Strike's Caption Comp ?

Oh and by the way, the song is a football song, we're watching an FA Cup game on TV - sadly though not the team whose song I posted (am not sure what their songs are lol)

inu-kijo wrote:
awww poor thing.

i think kitties are cute when they sneeze!!!

It is quite funny to hear, but we're very cautious, because there's something like a sneezing disease (not sure about the translation). So am trying to convince Dad to go as soon as we can (we all hate the hassle of getting the cat into the transportation thing), so he can get something (don't want it to become chronic).

He was now watching me type, like 'your fingers look so appetizing'

Zoonie wrote:
I'm fine thank you, I've been doing Room 1 for Marlies's birthday tomorrow and also preparing a Wedding Chapel for a special event!!!

I'm very happy to have come joint first with Tanya, in Lucky Strike's Caption Comp ?

Oh and by the way, the song is a football song, we're watching an FA Cup game on TV - sadly though not the team whose song I posted (am not sure what their songs are lol)

Woop woop for the wedding chapel!! congratulations

the quotes were funny!!!

football as in soccer or the other sport? (always confusing)

OMG you will never believe what commercial I just saw on TV!!!!
Cant believe the product designers and all the people didnt catch this one

go to you tube and put in
watch?v=rVogg_0Hhus

its even funnier in Ellen's Show here:
/watch?v=0kmrFBnrkqg

oooh a chapel??

cant wait!!!!

you know those windows I send you before BG would be good for a church like scene.

Back, IMOM had just called me outside, and brrrrr it's icy cold.

Football IS Football, proper football, like the World Cup, soccer is just what the Americans call it Laughing

OMG, the youtubes are hilarious!!!

Do you want me to make an extra room with the windows then?

inu-kijo wrote:
: D cause we have to have our very OWN football!!

It's not really FOOTBALL though is it, cos they pick the ball up congratulations that's like rugby, oh and baseball over here is called rounders and played by school girls

HAHAHA how strange. we have softball here, which is played with a bigger ball that is made for girls.

BG, its up to you, it just popped in my head. : D

I about died when I saw that commercial on tv.... how crazy!!!!

Hmm, I'll see what I can do

Honestly, would someone ever buy something like that! : D

lol, imagine!

soooo, I've made something up real quick in room 9 (I think it is 9, the one on the top, completely on the right), does it still need something? (probably too bald)

(wish I could take a pic and show you, but the camera function is down)

I'll go and look at the link in a min.

Am making another room for you guys and am stuck - do either of you have a fortune seller stool I could have or, just borrow for about a week please?

i sent a stool, and will look at the room quickly before leaving to go sleep

its a nice start BG, a couple of the chairs are out of alignment, but i dunno if you were moving them or something when I signed on... does seem to need a bit more decoration, will think about it more and search through my chest later.

PS is kicking me out the entire time! Am trying to hurry a bit, because I should be studying Ashamed

oooh then go study!!! I shant keep you any longer, i must get home to pass out, see you all later!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Laters sweetie! Still am going to try to adjust a little and hope PS will let me save in a bit... It's getting on my nerves at the moment LOL

Thanks Kijo Smile

Not finished yet but your rooms are the top left large room and room 4 for the feast afterwards (I think)

Appreciate the stool x

Byeeeee

I'm curious to see : D But really should go now sorry
I'll try to drop by later this eve!

*poof*

Just checking in again ... seems like no one is around whenever I stop by lately.

Hi Tweet .... I am here for a few more minutes ... then I have to go to work ...Then I will be back .... lol ..... is that confusing??

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Tweet .... I am here for a few more minutes ... then I have to go to work ...Then I will be back .... lol ..... is that confusing??

not at all congratulations