Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

No... I still dont think its like a pimple.

its just weird.

if I do push down with my thumb on my foot, it does take a minute to push back up.....

I showed the picture to Ken and he said that we could beat that ...... We could never get them all that close together though .....

If it continues to have such strange symptoms, I migh tnoght wait till monday to go back tothe DR...

I am going to just start making photos from like the beginning of the day and carry on... like brides geting ready getting married, parties, and all teh good things.
Going to work on them all day tomorrow, and have them posted by tomorrow night.
Then work on the honeymoon pics and have them up by the weekend, then have the weekend to do the other 2 group pics.

I sent you a PM, didnt want to post it on the forum.

I got it ...... and replied ...

I made some extra pictures of the girls and Precious today.

Good morning BBG!!

Kijo, I have some cute ones in there ..... one of Precious and Zoonie jamming ......Thought I was never gonna get that one made !!

Morning Tanya ; ) How are you today?

Hi there wifey!
I have no idea how I slept, I feel pretty tired... I know the cat's been annoying me until very late, so it took a while for me to sleep

hey you know, that sneezing cat, he's got the 'sneezing disease', aka cat flu!
Idiot was scared to get a shot - he would not feel a thing about it... I'm scratched badly

TanyaRC wrote:
Good morning BBG!!

Kijo, I have some cute ones in there ..... one of Precious and Zoonie jamming ......Thought I was never gonna get that one made !!

you sound like me taking pictures with Snorks!

HAHAHAHA

I never heard of the cat flu ..... I hope mine don't get it .....Maybe it is not in the US....

awww poor kitty had to get a shot.

hopefully he will feel better

i have heard about the sneezing disease in cats though.

I have no idea about the translation, that's why I call it the sneezing disease, it's translated literally from what we call it. I mentioned it to Gill yesterday and she said something about the cat flu, which is actually the same as the sneezing disease. Confusing lol : ) He did get a shot and he'll have to take pills starting from tomorrow, but he'll be all better! Have to keep an eye on the other cats and in a while we'll have to get them vaccinated.

Awesome photo Tanya!

I am sorry that your kitty is sick, but I am glad that he can be fixed ... I can't give mine pills ..... I disolve the pill in a tiny amount of water and add a good size spoonful of tuna ...... they take their medicine great!!

well they always know when they have to get pills, we try to cover them up in some meat... maybe we should try it with water!

He's okay, it's only the first stage. All he had to do, was sneeze, but his lungs were okay (so phew). Only thing the lady said is that he was fat and if we were thinking about putting him on a diet : D Pretty hard with 3 cats, so she understood lol

I leave the pill in water till it dissolves, then add tuna to it .... The only time that it has not worked is when the pill was huge ...... I had to go back to vet and get a diff med .... i couldn't get the pill down him, and it was too big to dissolve ....it made the food taste funny ...

I'll mention it to Dad when it doesn't work to give him the pill!

Sorry, was getting ready, have to leave in about an hour or so, am going shopping and have lunch out with a friend. But it seems SO darn cold outside

♫...And if by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love♫

Good Morning All

I think I'm going to start a new thread? Hold on to your hats (wedding hats, lol)

shopping and lunch sounds like fun. When do you leave on your trip??

Do you have everything that you need??

TanyaRC wrote:
shopping and lunch sounds like fun. When do you leave on your trip??

Do you have everything that you need??

I'm leaving this Saturday morning, they'll pick us up at 6.45 a.m. and I come back the Saturday after at about 10 p.m. I think I have everything, am going to take a look for magazines today and tiny travel games to have something to do.

I was kind of wondering when this thread hits 100 pages ... which post is it that becomes the first post on the next thread ....