Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aezir

Server Maintenance

Frogger409 wrote:

Dw, you can make a non-official faction till you get the monies Wink Just gather your peoples and build your base.

non-official! story of my smp life!!! who needs money when you can just do it? ^-^ I'm glad I got miserably angry with my build and quit smp, because now I won't lose anything important except for SHEEP!!! I'll make a sheep farm IN MY JUNGLE!!! GET PUMPED UP FOR JUNGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frogger409 wrote:
I for one am perfectly fine with losing everything. My favorite part of mc is the beginning.

Seconded, Zhuge is OP anyways.

I'm not all that fussed about the problem but it would suck to not be able to use your computer of its that good...I did have an epic build underprogress but meh. :3 out of all people on smp zhuge would have the most reason to whine(though he really shouldn't) near 3mil I think or maybe it was 2

Hello everyone,

We have some good news for you! =D

All server files has been backed up into a new hard drive. We are now proceeding to a massive hardware change.

ETA for server re-opening (Today at 10:00 am GMT -5)

Nothing has changed, everything will be back to normal.

I also have an other news for you,
We are discussing about the update on the server.
On the newer version, we will add Faction on it. There is no ETA yet but it will be soon enough Smile

Have fun and see you soon Wink
- Hoster -

Great job Aezir!

Hello box head,
The server is now online!

We had to change the server into an other hard drive temporary. We ordered 2 HDD that we will put in RAID1 (Do an exact copy on 2 hard drive) to prevent data lost.

Thanks for your time and have fun Wink
- Hoster -

Found the error, I'll try to fix it now. Shouldn't take too long.

Error fixed.

I'm running a copy of the original server in case the problem happens again. HOPEFULLY NOT cause that one I was 99.9% I wouldn't find it.

For XP-Farm : Find a way to close it when no one is using it, please. XP Orbs doesn't help it.

Ericrb wrote:
Error fixed.

I'm running a copy of the original server in case the problem happens again. HOPEFULLY NOT cause that one I was 99.9% I wouldn't find it.

For XP-Farm : Find a way to close it when no one is using it, please. XP Orbs doesn't help it.

Wait what's this about XP-Farms? XP Orbs causing some issues? Anyways I found two blaze spawners I was going to setup a XP farm for, I found a design that has a open/shut system that prevents them from spawning when you don't need them. It's pretty cool.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Error fixed.

Wait what's this about XP-Farms? XP Orbs causing some issues? Anyways I found two blaze spawners I was going to setup a XP farm for, I found a design that has a open/shut system that prevents them from spawning when you don't need them. It's pretty cool.

sounds like you should share the design with the others. I heard po set up a MASSIVE farm (at least she says she did) I could imagine that would cause some problems for the server, left running 24/7

invaderpopz wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Error fixed.

sounds like you should share the design with the others. I heard po set up a MASSIVE farm (at least she says she did) I could imagine that would cause some problems for the server, left running 24/7

The design has nothing to do with other farms, other farms have there own ways of opening/shutting. For blazes its light level. Fixed by adding holes to the top of the xpfarm, adding sticky pistons near the holes with a block to cover it. Building around the hole, filling it with lava then wiring it down to a control switch. Which flips the sticky piston from releasing/shutting the lava flow. Disabling or enabling blaze spawns. Also has another sticky piston control bottom which controls the flow of how many blazes drop down. Also wired to another switch.

Server going under maintenance in 5minutes for 1.2.4.
Updating plugins.
Converting....

All plugins are configured proprely, updated and working. They are in Dev.Mode tho, so it might be "unstable"

New map 1.2 is gened, AITM, not in use for now. It haz catz.

Everyone should have their inventory working.

To promote: /manuadd <name> <group> aitm

The server will be taking down for 20 ~ minutes at 10:10 pm GMT -5

* Server Machine updates required
* Software upgrades required
* Hardware maintenance (Hard Drive)

Thanks for your time.

-Hoster -

There will be a little delay.

Server Online ETA: 11:00pm GMT -5

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

- Hoster -

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay, the server is now up and ready to serve Wink

Thanks for your patience, have fun

- Hoster -

Server going down for maintenance in 40mins. Look post time ^
There might be two maintenances if something goes bad.

Shouldn't be taking more than 10minutes for the first one.

Hello folks!

The server will be going down for 20 minutes maximum for a hardware upgrade. In order to insure the best quality service of our hosting services, we are adding a new Hard drive into the server machine. The server will be running on an SSD and backups will be automatically saved on the new Hard drive and on the external Hard drive.

In terms of internet speed, we are still discussing about it and a proper decision will be taken soon.

Thanks for your time guys and hope to see you after that hardware upgrade.

Attention, the Server Maintenance will be made on: 18-04-12 at 7:00 pm GMT -4

Aezir Hosting Services
Team management

Hi again,

We are having a small issue with the delivery, as a result, the server maintenance will be delayed.

Attention! Server maintenance time: 18-04-12 at 8:00pm GMT -4

Thanks

- Hoster -

Hello hello !

The server is now back online. Everything works perfectly.

Enjoy Wink

- Hoster -

Power Outage. My electricity is up, but the host didn't recover yet.

It's back online. Towny crashed so I took the backup. (few hours rollback).

Maintenance in 1h40m from post time.

It is not about the wipe.

DallinMinecraft wrote:
how long will wipe take? and when will server be back??

It's ready. I'm just looking through all the files again. I'm also giving 11 time to renew the spawn, etc.

It will probably be up tomorrow at noon. (GMT-4).

Ericrb wrote:
DallinMinecraft wrote:
how long will wipe take? and when will server be back??

It's ready. I'm just looking through all the files again. I'm also giving 11 time to renew the spawn, etc.

It will probably be up tomorrow at noon. (GMT-4).

im going away tomorrow at noon -.-