Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 6)

Pssst Dawn if you use the Bondi Beach floor, the burnt food makes great rocks Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
Curse the burnt cooking Dawn.

I didn't take you as being flippant, not at all, just different ways of dealing with thins.

I'm really well able to deal in a 'two hats' kind of analytical way, which isn't for everyone - not to say things don't affect me emotionally, not at all, but I do just find so many things fascinating in an academic way and can spend days theorising lol

[zip lip]

Don't zip your lip hun ever, like you say it takes all sorts to make the world congratulations

congratulations Yep the dang cooking, I'm now obsessed about getting a wedding cake LOL so it's soup all day and then something that takes 12 hours and burnt soup is the order of the day today hahahaha

Zoonie wrote:
Pssst Dawn if you use the Bondi Beach floor, the burnt food makes great rocks Laughing

Rushes off to try that .... BRB

* Select/Unselect multi-quote
* Report post to moderator or admin
* Lock post for new reports

More mystery box items removed Sad

Post by lea75 Today at 8:06 am
+

----
-
Playfish have announced that they are removing even more 999 items from mystery boxes Sad

Nine square shelving is being removed from BMB's and GMB's are losing Grape mirrors and the little frog dolls

from Lea.

*sigh*

Toulouse wrote:
foxydrama wrote:

Hi there!!
congrats on the wedding hee hee!!
what's the lotion? there was a lotion! i'm so lost! :shok:

thank you congratulations
It's actually the sunscreen decor, didn't know the name yet : D
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Zoonie wrote:
Foxy I am one of the world's worst with mystery items (last week there was sun lotion) but can send you some TWS if you fancy any? (take a look at the Gift Registry thread) I know you don't usually worry about what Foxy has, but here are spares in the Registry and you are most welcome.
oh don't worry about it Zoonie! I figure that if I've checked out of the game to that extent, it probably won't matter later if I'm missing something! and if it does... well, you know I like to trade hah!!

Actually the one thing I still do here and there is buy boxes... I don't know why but I love to open them! so I think I have some of the mystery items!

As for the news, I like to catch up on heatlh/technology/sciences etc... I just hate to hear about all the stupid and horrible things that we do to each other so I avoid the news. I am now so happy that I discovered PODCASTS so i download them on Itunes and listen to them on my iPod (i think you can listen to them on any mp3 player). I download Psychology and Science and Technology podcasts that tell me the newest research findings in a minute (from Scientific Mind)... I also get book reviews and general talk shows (usually interviews with authors/musicians/artists) from the radio station I used to love in the States (NPR)... I am addicted!!! Its all I listen to in the car!!

I tried to send Lea a PM but it wouldn't let me... how many posts do I have to have before I can send PM's? maybe i'll try again now

Zoonie wrote:
* Select/Unselect multi-quote
* Report post to moderator or admin
* Lock post for new reports

More mystery box items removed Sad

Post by lea75 Today at 8:06 am
+
----
-
Playfish have announced that they are removing even more 999 items from mystery boxes Sad

Nine square shelving is being removed from BMB's and GMB's are losing Grape mirrors and the little frog dolls

from Lea.

*sigh*

again Sad
I loved the frog doll though, I don't get it why they remove that one

foxydrama wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
foxydrama wrote:

Hi there!!
congrats on the wedding hee hee!!
what's the lotion? there was a lotion! i'm so lost! :shok:

thank you congratulations
It's actually the sunscreen decor, didn't know the name yet : D
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

thank you very much sweetie!!!

foxydrama wrote:
I tried to send Lea a PM but it wouldn't let me... how many posts do I have to have before I can send PM's? maybe i'll try again now

20 I believe hun.

I love your idea of the podcast...may try that! need an ipod first though LaughingLaughing

speaking of mystery boxes (again) - I keep getting those lions... they seem to like me!!

anybody want one?

T- nothing at all!

D- thanks for letting me know... heeheeeeeeeeeeee yeah having something to hear them on WOULD HELP! of course, you can listen to them on itunes also!!
I am so lucky that my sister and her husband are tech geeks and they upgrade constantly! So she gave me her iPhone that she had just used a few months and its become my lifeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a lucky girl!!

foxydrama wrote:

I think 20, but if you want to send your message to my FB I can pass it on (only if you want obviously) Although you're on your way to 20 now

foxydrama wrote:
speaking of mystery boxes (again) - I keep getting those lions... they seem to like me!!

anybody want one?

Oh yes please.

So, if you want anything to trade with, let me know. Like I say there is spare stuff there and you're friends with my OH anyway too.

foxydrama wrote:

anybody want one?

thanks for asking, but I think I'm good Smile

Okay, this kiddo is falling asleep
it's been nice talking to you all, but it's time for me to go to bed now

Goodnight everyone and see you later!

foxydrama wrote:
T- nothing at all!

D- thanks for letting me know... heeheeeeeeeeeeee yeah having something to hear them on WOULD HELP! of course, you can listen to them on itunes also!!
I am so lucky that my sister and her husband are tech geeks and they upgrade constantly! So she gave me her iPhone that she had just used a few months and its become my lifeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a lucky girl!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

You are a lucky girl!

My hubby has an iphone i got it him....worst thing i ever did!!! He's completely obsessed andit's become his lifeline too! He even changed the dinner table rule *rolls eyes* but I put my foot down with a firm hand

Toulouse wrote:
foxydrama wrote:

anybody want one?

Night hunny, sleep tight, I won't be much longer after you xx

foxydrama wrote:

anybody want one?

I missed this one Foxy, I have some of those they do come out often but they didn't the week they should .... :negative: to PS

Zoonie wrote:
foxydrama wrote:

I think 20, but if you want to send your message to my FB I can pass it on (only if you want obviously) Although you're on your way to 20 now

foxydrama wrote:

anybody want one?

Oh yes please.

So, if you want anything to trade with, let me know. Like I say there is spare stuff there and you're friends with my OH anyway too.
thank you, i'll keep it in mind! right now I'm still doing well- a while back my sis sent me some chairs and I still haven't used them... She's so funny that one... I babysit and she repays me with PS items lol (oh and the iPhone hand me down too!!)

Toulouse wrote:
foxydrama wrote:

anybody want one?

goodnight Toulouse, it was so good to see you

I'll be off soon too because it takes me at least an hour to wind-down before I can sleep

I am going to have to say goodnight too, just poked myself in the eye by accident Gaaah, need to go and sort that out, and as I'm dog tired and still have to put the lads to bed, will sneak off and leave you with my love xxx See you tomorrow x

Saved the soup Phew!

I think I'm off to bed now folks....nice to see you all and see yu soon.

Gill, deep depression, looks like MU got through!! Bah!! Bob's not happy!!

DawnyDawn wrote:
foxydrama wrote:
T- nothing at all!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

You are a lucky girl!

My hubby has an iphone i got it him....worst thing i ever did!!! He's completely obsessed andit's become his lifeline too! He even changed the dinner table rule *rolls eyes* but I put my foot down with a firm hand

DawnyDawn wrote:
foxydrama wrote:

anybody want one?

I missed this one Foxy, I have some of those they do come out often but they didn't the week they should .... :negative: to PS

good for you! put your foot down!! they are really addictive and I know how annoyed I used to be when my friends would play around with their blackberries all day so I try not to be like that....
but its hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh goody, so you'd like a lion? i'm telling you, I have more than I know what to do with and I'd rather not sell them back (they are toooooo cute!!)

I've sent you an f/r

OK my lovelies am definitely gone now
no worries Foxy.

Dawn, us too, baaah - so we cheer Villa on in the final then!

Zoonie wrote:
I am going to have to say goodnight too, just poked myself in the eye by accident Gaaah, need to go and sort that out, and as I'm dog tired and still have to put the lads to bed, will sneak off and leave you with my love xxx See you tomorrow x

oh gosh, be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get some rest sweety, I'm also about to log off otherwise I'll never get to bed!!

I finally have a night free to chat and no one is around! Tanya, Kijo, Armell???? You all went out and got lives without me? LOL

I guess I'll go do homework ... *grumble*

There is this movie on TV with Nicholas Cage ...... I have been watching it ....

And it just ended ....... What a horrible way for it to end!!! I cant believe that they let NC commit suicide .......

It was called Bangkok Dangerous ..

A hitman who's in Bangkok to pull off a series of jobs falls for a local woman and bonds with his errand boy.

It did not end the way that I wanted it to .....

It was a fairly decent movie, lots of gunfights and mayhem ..... I just like NC and didn't like to see him die in the end ...

I wish he would have gotten the girl and lived happily ever after ....

It was good enought that I would recommend it. It is in the Showtime mix right now ... I don't think it was oscar worthy, but it was a good enough movie that I will watch it again ...

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige !! How are things down under??

good one Tanya Laughing

yeh im good thanks got some sleep last night GLADLY :girl_witch:

he he .... Glad that you got a kick out of i t.....

Yaaa for sleep ..... I find that it is good to get it every few days ......

TanyaRC wrote:
he he .... Glad that you got a kick out of i t.....

Yaaa for sleep ..... I find that it is good to get it every few days ......

its winter over there for you isnt it?

yeh i had to make my self go to sleep was affecting my health lol making me sick and weak

It is as winter as it gets .....I live in the south and where I live it never gets very cold to stay. Today it was short sleeve shirt temp when I went to work, and it is light jacket temp outside right now.

We had several days of below freezing temps about 3 weeks ago ..... That was unusual ...

TanyaRC wrote:
It is as winter as it gets .....I live in the south and where I live it never gets very cold to stay. Today it was short sleeve shirt temp when I went to work, and it is light jacket temp outside right now.

We had several days of below freezing temps about 3 weeks ago ..... That was unusual ...

i wish it got really cold here .. its basically HOT all year!

inu-kijo wrote:
my car was frosted this morning, I was surprised.

wow !

Hello Kijo

It is a bit nippoy out right now. Just fed the cats a few minutes ago and almost came back in for a jacket ...

Paige, it is not warm here year round, but we have mostly warm weather ....

TanyaRC wrote:
It is a bit nippoy out right now. Just fed the cats a few minutes ago and almost came back in for a jacket ...

Paige, it is not warm here year round, but we have mostly warm weather ....

well at least you arent freezing Smile thats a good thing right ... ,

its not hot at the moment because well im inside with the aircon but still its stuffy

inu-kijo wrote:
Hiya paige.

Im taking a break for a moment while I eats my soups.

okay hmmm soup :good: