Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HollowThanatos

AitM Pre-Comic topic

:3 hollow im happy to draw people to help you with ideas :333 ive already started on imphoebe(if you want it im happy to share) Im just really bored atm so i have a bit of time

Frogger409 wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:
._. I used plethora and superfluous on purpous to mock him, you dun have to be mean about it bro.

Soz man, I was just adding to the mockingz. I guess I did come off as a meaniefaic. My apologies. silent

LAWL I can haz never be mad at you ^-^

Now that I have been reminded that i was doing this (yes, I legitimately forgot Razz ) I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know where things stand.

1). Given the fact that the first few... pages i guess we'll call them have only a select few characters, the comic has been started and should begin being posted within a 1 to 2 week period.

2). Regardless of her absence, Gwen will still be present in the comic as by request and by the fact that removing her would result in major alteration of plot and general interaction between characters.

3). As far as character sketches go, i hope to get at least one or two done by tomorrow.

And that's about it, so with that I go to bed so i can be well rested for a day of drawing tomorrow.

If you can put me in it too as far as look just put
<== this with a black jacket or shirt with black or blue jeans. I don't mind a small role seeing as you probably got the story figured out already so if you do draw me I'd be fine just chillin and killin in the background or something Twisted Evil .

II am the spouse of doom, eeyle, zhuge, eric, sharok, and frogger. Just letting you know that information. It could be valuable to the plot. Also, I like fried chicken and bacon. This should be enough information to incorporate me more into the comic! ^-^ riiiight?

Can I be in the comic as a background search person to find?
I want to be a ninja behind a tree in pictures.
I would draw something. but the only thing I can draw are straight flat worms.

Thanks hollow! Smile I'm sorry I'm not here a lot. You should put in our adventures xD OMG READ THE HUNGER GAMES! Gale<333 mmmm! Okay sorry. Anywaysssss I can't wait to see you're comic Very Happy

Hmmm...I wonder if hollow forgot about this again. sorry but the bump was for if he forgot...

Notice: the comic will be delayed until after april 22. I have something much more... appropriate I need to do, then the pages shall start being posted.