Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

What book are you reading right now?

Guest Guest

i'm currently reading my political science textbook.. Struggle for Democracy...

I'm reading Karen Rose - silent scream, but have to admit its taking a while to get into it Sad

i am reding eragon from eragon saga(a great book)

What book are you reading right now? Great Expectations (Charles Dickens)
How are you finding it? So-so since it's an oldie is a bit hard to read.
Is this the first book you have read by this author?no
Would you recommend it? Yes it's very amusing tho a bit slow so you must be patient.

I'm reading "Lock and Key" by Sarah Dessen. It's alright, kind of boring in the beginning but the description is very intriguing, so I'm going to continue for a couple more chapters Smile. This is the first book I have read by this author Sad I can't really recommend it yet because I haven't really read that far to see whether it is good or boring!

Social & Thai language very bored but must be read
also medical aptitude book Sad

now I am reading "Lisey's Story" by Stephen King

I have read more than 10 books by this author

I would recommend some of them but not others Smile

I think I would recommend "Lisey's Story" because it is really good so far. But you have to be comfortable with portrayal of characters who are not very sane!

Tomorrow I will go in a Bookshop to buy R.L.Stine books so I will be reading them. And after when I find the The Magician's Nephew I will read The Chronicles of Narnia

hmmm.. I am reading the Purpose Driven Life book by Rick Warren and the Permission Marketing by Seth Godin ( it was required for me to read this book, it'll be a great help for my first job.. )

I would definitely recommend the Purpose Driven Life after all it is a great book.. Smile

I am now REading The Secret Bedroom than the other R.L. Stines book I read and than next week I guess I will buy more R.L. Srine books.

I'm reading Posession by A.S. Byatt. She's such a good writer. I'm amazed that she can create two separate fictional authors within the book -- complete with poems, stories and letters.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'm readig 'Howl's Moving Castle' and loving it.

that's a good one!

right now i'm reading the hangman's daughter. it's not a vampire novella but i still love it so far! tee hee hee!!

I have jumped totally into the series of "The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency" books by Alexander McCall Smith ... and loving them! I've read 7 so far!

Now I am reading "The Bell at Sealey Head" by Patricia McKillip. It's a very sweet book. I definitely recommend this book. The writing style is beautiful and the story is fun and light hearted but still dramatic and engaging, and the characters are endearing and individual.

The happy prince and other stores by Oscar Wilde! I want to read Dorrian Gray after that

I also finished The wizard of Oz!

I am reading Sea of Monsters for the 2nd time. I will read the whole Harry Potter Saga again.

I've actually been drawn to reading the twilight series! I'm absolutely in love with these books.

myladyyawo wrote:
I've actually been drawn to reading the twilight series! I'm absolutely in love with these books.

And about time as well!!! Another Twilight addict in the making!!

elfinshadow wrote:
The Chamber by John Grisham!

John Grisham is one of my favourite authors. I've not long finished reading 'The confession' and it was fantastic!

At the moment I'm reading James Patterson 'Cross fire', another of my favourite authors..think if I ever wrote a list of my favourite authors it would be a very long list lol

lol Definitely Addicted! Very well written! I wish I would have read them before I watched the movies. The books definitely suck you in more!

I watched the first 2 movies before reading the books as well, not like me!

I had to watch them again after reading the books as I think you understand things better after reading the books. I much, much prefer the books to the films (and I love the films lol)

I'm currently re-reading Insatiable, by Meg Cabot. The second book in the series comes out in July, so I need a refresher on what happened.

The thing I love about Meg Cabot is the books are just as good the second, or 10th time around!

Guest Guest

I was away on vacation for 14 days and had the pleasure of reading "20 wshes" by Debbie Macomber. It's part of the Blossom Street series. I enjoyed it so much that I picked up 2 other books from the same series at the library. i hope to start reading them this weekend Smile