Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnsonTea

Giveway Essay

BugBoy wrote:
translation?

I was going to translate for you....but then Frogger shot me in the knee with a arrow and told me "They shall never know the contents of my message.".....so yeah, I used to be a translator.... till I took a arrow to the knee.

How did you find aitm, what do you think of the players, how would you feel of getting smp!!! etc etc etc

Hello everybody! My name is THEGAMEr4345. I found this wonderful server looking through the game's server list on minecraft.net when it was on the first page. Someone nice, I think lostie told me that I could win a full membership to Survival multiplayer minecraft. I love playing the game on classic, so I would love to play the full version of the game. My favorite part of this whole server is the wonderful players and the strong sense of community that I feel while playing the game. If I happened to get SMP, I would play the game ALL DAY LONG! I have played a cracked server for the full version of the game before, and I'm sure that with all these wonderful people I would enjoy playing the game for many months to come. Please consider me for the game's full version giveaway and thank you for your time.

BTW you just lost the game.

Frogger409 wrote:
Ehem..

Kero kero kerorororo kero ke kekero keroro ke kero. Kero kero kero roro ke kero ke ro kero kero. Kero kero? KERO KERO RO RO ROOOO!!! XD Kero kero ke keroo kero ro. Kero ke kero ke ke ke kero. Kerororororo, "Kero kero kerororo?" Ke, keroro kero ke kero ro ro. Keroro ke ke kero kero ke ke kero ke kero. Ke kero Dem, ke ro kee ro Eric, Ke kero kekeke Zhigi, Kero keke 7, kero kero Doom, ke keeerrooo MasterOnion. Kerororo, kero ke kero Lostie, kero Volt, ke Po, ke rororo Shar, kero John, kero Finn ( Sad ). Keroro kero kerorororo AITM kero KE RO KEE ROOOOO.

Kero ke kero roro kero ke kero. Kero roro ke kero, kero KERO KERO!! Wink Kero kero keke kero.. Keroo, kero kero kero ke ro keroro kekeke kero.

Kero kero ;D

-Frogger409-

Ke.Ro. Kero keroro kero kero, kero kerororo kero....
Twisted Evil
KUUU KU KU KUUU~~~~

Love the Dororo

TO JOHNSONTEA

I have always wanted a membership for minecraft but i've never had the money to get one but since you are giving one away i hope you choose me for the membership because i could own arse on survival mode and help people win unlike classic which is becoming boring as all hell Sad i would love it if you chose me because i would be on this until i die and i would love to try survival mode before i turn 20 years old which is next year Neutral

Very Happy Very Happy TO JOHNSONTEA Very Happy Very Happy

I found this server from the server on i was kicked so i decided to look for another server and stumbled over aitm by pot luck and everybody has been friendly since the first day i've been with you guys e.g. johsontea, lostie, sheppard, doom and everybody else and i can't do anything good in designs but if i get this membership i will practice my designs while dodging hits from enemies and ill even play with other people if they want to play with me Cool scratch afro lol!

Now, for this story; It will only work its magic on you if you imagine it all in play.
Enjoy.

As with most romantic stories, my big black cock presents it,
As i was fapping to a dog peeing on a bench nearby, consuming my forbidden doughnut(s), I felt a strange sense of fate or destiny, or maybe, a 6th sense to what would unveil to be my happiest birthday Christmas dance ever.

I was out in a park, practicing my karate on kittens, each one flying with poptart goodness at me
as i slayed each one with my fist. Dat pussy didn't stand a chance against my hard throbbing fist of destiny.

"YARRRR!!" I yelled, as i smashed the pussies, over and over again, like a pirate.
Yes, that's right.. I am a Forum Pirate Captain on probation.. I had sailed across through the pacific Cacti Galaxy, unsure of my next move,
waiting for fate's call.

That sixth sense i mentioned before, was right. An invasions of hampsters suddenly came out of the sewers,
thousands, sort of like candy?! - and i was surrounded along with my friend 'Tartpussies the Kittensmurf Slayer'.

"Oh dear Tartpussies, we're surrounded!"
"Yes Mouf i can see that >.>. .. ... meow."

I grab an extra fist out of my pocket, good thing i had stocks on extra fists. The last two i had wore out, I had to replace them.
I ready my fists, and Tartpussies readies its pussy.

I wonder.. "How do you plan to fight them?"
"Mmmmlick. Wink" it replied
"Wait what? >_>" >.> Idunno

So we engaged in a furious match against the hampsters, overflowing like a tidal wave, good thing my dick was bigger,
i swooshed them all to the side with it and the blackness destroyed the town of jewbabies,
The pussy licked the hampsters and they felt so good they fainted and stuff.

"And stuff?" It asked
"Well yeah, I don't want to tell them what else you do with that mouth >_> it's disgusting man."

somethingsometh yeah ok i can't be fucked. I'll work on this later.

Can't tell if sick f**k or just genius....(insert the meme here)

Chocfishryum wrote:
*cough*Younggirlof13andstillakidkindof*cough*

You don't count, becus i wuv u ='c

With 1.3.1 Quickly approaching AITM SMP, The Judges of this giveaway shall start picking which contestants deserves full minecraft the most. We will still accept late entries! (but I doubt it that someone that would submit an entry this late)

Well, i don't deserve it.
I've got two SMP accounts under my belt already so i'm good <3

Moufisto wrote:

Lol, some people do (like me) Razz

xxMVP_playerxx wrote:
Moufisto wrote:

Lol, some people do (like me) Razz

This is all i have to say to this:

Moufisto wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:
*cough*Younggirlof13andstillakidkindof*cough*

You don't count, becus i wuv u ='c

Very Happy I feel loved xD

The Judges are choosing/discussing 2 people on who should get Full Minecraft atm Very Happy
Stay tuned for winners!

Okay! After some intense discussions the results were
4 votes Voltage
2 votes Deviant
1 vote Zac1265
1 Undecided vote

Gratz to Volt and Deviant ^.^

See you guys in smp!

Sadly Dev will have to wait for a while.

I'm trying to get my brother into buying it, but he forgot his password. He's waiting for a sms confirmation.

I'll be sure to issue a thank you letter to everyone Very Happy And I'll wait as long as needed Eric, I'm in no rush, I'll stay on Classic for the time being

seeing as i didn't get a voucher for smp i can't play it anymore coz my computer is begining to f up badly and this is the last you will see me for a while tc all and have fun silent pale

is classic still here or not???

if it isn't im off coz i haven't worked in a few good months and i have no money to get smp and i can't download the free demo coz my computer is dumb and won't let me download it Crying or Very sad Mad

ZacI265 wrote:
is classic still here or not???

if it isn't im off coz i haven't worked in a few good months and i have no money to get smp and i can't download the free demo coz my computer is dumb and won't let me download it Crying or Very sad Mad

Classic is still there

@TheHeartlessDeviant

Sent the gift code to John. You should receive it soon.

I feel like I should earn this full minecraft is because of of how i behave in classic.
When i started as a novice,i thought hmm this is just a server,but then i met all you guys,you guys tought me the joy of minecraft classic. Now i would like to earn the oportunity to play full minecraft.Another reason is that my little bro wants minecraft full.
Id love to hive him my account so he could play minecraft full.Another reason is because i hear minecraft full is epic.Another reason is my best friend has minecraft and hes always showing me his epic mc survival worlds.The last reason i feel i deserve mc full is because notch aprroves. approve

Safris wrote:
I feel like I should earn this full minecraft is because of of how i behave in classic.
When i started as a novice,i thought hmm this is just a server,but then i met all you guys,you guys tought me the joy of minecraft classic. Now i would like to earn the oportunity to play full minecraft.Another reason is that my little bro wants minecraft full.
Id love to hive him my account so he could play minecraft full.Another reason is because i hear minecraft full is epic.Another reason is my best friend has minecraft and hes always showing me his epic mc survival worlds.The last reason i feel i deserve mc full is because notch aprroves. approve

1. too late Volt has won it
2. my suggestion is not to let anyone use your account not even your brother (he should get an account as Classic account are free)

HeartlessDeviant wrote:
Thanks Very Happy first thing I'm doing is changing skin and then going on aitm smp, Is it up yet?

aitmtest.aezir.com, and yes it is up

Sheppard250 wrote:
HeartlessDeviant wrote:
Thanks Very Happy first thing I'm doing is changing skin and then going on aitm smp, Is it up yet?

aitmtest.aezir.com, and yes it is up

Alright Very Happy Just gonna wait for that code, then go on, Again, Thanks guys Very Happy

Well, many of you already know my story. I came from a terrible server, and was saved by lightning po, and her "life boat". I started playing aitm november 2011 ish. and let me tell you, its what I categorize as home.

How did I find aitm?
Well, happened that one day one of the owners of the server stealed one of zhuge's worlds. After some really hardcore drama. aitm made some wierd act. child protection act against "us". I was really angry with aitm. But as I said, I was saved by po. I ranked all the way to mason and unfortunately stayed in that place for 4 months (correct me if im wrong with the months). As a matter of fact, yes, me, alec macher, gave up. and simply carried on with life.

somehow they diagnosed me with cancer, that is why I had not been around lately. But now i am up and running, hair and everything . I really missed my normal life, and somehow I missed all of you, really, im not saying this to win the essay, i really mean it.

I still remember all of you guys:
SirDoom- this guy who was always hiding and then someone broke the rules and.. BANG suddenly he appeared and did what he had to do. really amazing.
zhuge- a really talented and a great person as well. I still remember those incredible builds he made, and probably still does.
eric- eric, always, always taking conversation to a whole new level. one of the most empathic people I have ever known existance of. also the cactus man.
JohnsonTea- wow, simply wow. the number of giveaways is over 9000! this guy is incredibly generous.
and still many others..

I couldn't buy minecraft for many reasons. here is my mc story. On February I asked my dad if he could buy minecraft for me. Well actually just pay for it since I was going to give him the money and he has the paypal. He was convinced that minecraft was a legit and great game.. UNTIL. he tried to purchase it but he couldn't because minecraft was having trouble with PayPal and PayPal was saying it minecraft didn't give you the premium account once you bought it. So, my dad didn't want to pay with his credit card (he never does in places that are not amazon or apple). Later this year we tried and there was still the problem. So I proceeded to give up and try on the contests you made. I made my whole effort and hope to acquiring it. I sketched and made a plan of a castle, I did it, and finally I LOST. some months after this I was diagnosed brain cancer. terrible times. but now I am running smoothly with no bugs. trying again for getting the minecraft account. One of my most wanted goals.
Cheers,
Alec

Hate to break this to you alec, but this giveaway is closed.
Ask Johnson when/if he's up for yet another one.