Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Valentines Day Banner Competition

Fashionista wrote:
i can't see it!!! the 3 you have posted i see them half!

It's supposed to...you have to click the link on the last one, which is the correct size....(it's a little bigger than the other because it's not resized.)

I wonder which is preferred - drawn by hand or a combination of snapshots? I see that most banners (not only here) are snapshots from the game... but I somehow prefer making them myself - there's more me in there, more ways to express myself

I work with mouse, too (although I have a tablet, but I don't feel comfortable using it). I find it much easier when I draw at pixel level (enlarge the picture at 300% or something like that)... That way it's much easier to work on smallest details Smile

wow, this looks like fun, I might try and enter later if I have some free time.

My pet just got married, so i have lots of lovey-dovey pictures to use!!! hahahaha!

This should be a better quality..

did the borders better on the word 'pet society fan communnity' and rounded the edges more so it is not as rough on the teddies..

It should come out better

banner10.gif

LINK TO FULL SIZE <3

ahhhhh! I love banner comps! the entries are great everyone! really really nice job!!

Well, this is my entry.
Someone let me know If something needs to be changed. : D

banner10.jpg

and then FULL LINK HERE

thanks!

(Sorry had to edit it to post a better quality pic.)

Thanks! Finally able to upload a version with out tiny dots in the blue colour....
xoxoxoxo

THIS COMPETITION IS BEING EXTENDED UNTIL 5PM TODAY!
SO IF YOU HAVENT ENTERED YOUR BANNER YET PLEASE DO! congratulations
XXXX

Good luck to all entrants. The banners look fabulous. I am so glad I don't have to pick a winner. That'd be so hard.

We are still trying to pick a winner everyone Ashamed they are all so good we are having a hard time trying to decide xxx will have the winner soon xxx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
We are still trying to pick a winner everyone Ashamed they are all so good we are having a hard time trying to decide xxx will have the winner soon xxx

good luck everyone!

i'm glad i'm not the one deciding..they are all so very good! what a hard job you have gaia!!

a massive well done, and a huge thanks to all the entrants, it really has been a tough choice!

Please everyone get involved in our next banner competition starting very soon to design a St. Patricks Day banner get your thinking caps on!

i reallllllllly liike the new banner!

congrats Pedj@ 94 Dixy!!! very excellent job hun!