Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxpoly

Please read this!!

Someone hacked my PS!!Please sorry but all trades are not available now cause all rares from my chest were deleted(and my cutie fox too)!i'M SO SAD((

all my rares from chest were deleted or sent to someone i don't know
and my money were spent
i had 100000 and now i have only 5000

i can't believe it's happening again! Sad
two members were hacked about a month ago

can you log in now?
and there are no notifications to proove who whey were sent to Mad

maybe you can watch who changed their house a lot, with items you are missing, and items that are expensive...? it might help you find the thief...

another victim!! it was happened to me 1-2 mos ago i think same thing they have stolen my rares ... and all my valuables were taken.. i know how u feel hun..but i believe in karma... :pleasantry:

Guest Guest
*locks up my account and puts booby traps*

Omg i'm so sorry Foxpoly. how is this even happening? is someone jacking emails of facebook and stuff? this is insane... so many victims already.

*HUG*

Well, I really don´t know if facebook is hackeable or not, I think I will search info
I was hacked 1 year ago, through messenger with a trojan, it was terrible since I didnt know I had the trojan and changing my passwords didnt help at all, long story...
Only thing I do know, is having my antivirus updated 2 or 3 times a day
I never click anything on messenger, even if it is a friend who is sending it ( the trojan was sent by a hacked friend, the hacker even copied the pic of my friend to pretend to be him and hacking all his friends)
Never click on not secure webs

If you log in at cibercafes or a friends home always remember to log off

My 2 cents

Wow i'm sooo sorry about that! xx I really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else including Audrina! Alot of us have worked hard for our items and rares! And some stupid haccker takes all your stuff leaving you with nothing! We really need to stop this pet society please helppp!!! x

yes its sad becoz all her stuffs were stolen Sad
I actually paid her 12x4999 already but i didnt know it was that hacker who gets my payment

I don't know but its scary to be hacked T_T

Sorry to hear that this happened to you. Have you clicked on any unknown links or joined any of those get free playfish cash groups on facebook those are just some ways accounts get hacked Sad

Guest Guest
although forum accounts like FB isn't so much 'hackable' it's usually if you end up giving your account info to a strange site that asks for it, or a wannabe clone FB site. or if you go to those weird sites and if they have those weird tracking devices or w/e in them, they can somehow check up your info. it's weird.. ..

but then even if you avoid all those, it still happens randomly. like the story i posted on Falcor's thread, my friend who hardly went to this forum where you can dress up your avatar (gaia online) she went on one day, and she noticed all her expensive items vanished. it was weirder since she never exposed herself, and secondly, she had a complicated password. plus she didn't even have as much items as me, but she ended up being the victim... now i'm scared if the hacker is after me now if he saw me on her buddylist. .. ..

There are 2 ways your account can be hacked...both ways you can protect yourself against

The first is to keep your facebook settings private...set your facebook account up into groups, and only allow your close friends and family to see your personal info including your photos, and you should always only have your email set so you can see it. It is also a good idea to have an email address only for your facebook log in..otherwise when you join groups, you are ginving them your email address, which is the same as your facebook log in...not all groups are as safe as PSFC

The next one is to never click on links that you are un sure of, and to be very, very wary of sites offering things for free (including cash coins) as these often put a keystroke logger on your pc, which means that they have access to every thing you type on your pc, icluding log in details and passwords.

Always run anti-virus, anti-spyware and malaware programmes on your pc a few times a week. Keep yourselves safe

dears thank you so much for supporting
i feel terrible but your support helps me
thanks a lot i'm very happy to have such good friends

I had someone last month I did a trade with have a friend of his add me.. That friend in turn tried to get me to give them my log in info saying they could get me to level 47 quickly.. A few days later their empty level 47 house was full of rares.. I think they are still on my list but gave up begging me..

I would be very interested to know their facebook link if you wouldnt mind pm;ing it to me x

The biggest support from me! I hope thet stupid hackers will be hacked too! xx Don't be sad.. But that's terrible. Even today me and my sister enjoed your house full of rares... OMG, I can't believe someone is doing that for money... Awful