Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Spoilers - 1st Feb

geney wrote:
What is it mean 'get 50/1000 playfish cash'?

i saw it /@ OTF and wrote that we can purchase our cc par example with 5 cc we get 5oo normal coins

in my point of view thats so stupid

me too when i saw it i understood that we will be able to trade our normal coins!!!!!!!hohoho

If I Help my self not to by Toy and Fairytale Mystery Eggs, I will have 10,000 coins for Valentine.

Guest Guest
omg the turret stairs are fabulous everything this week i like yeahhhhhhh thanks st valentine it looks fab

hannahbananaa wrote:
i need atleast 20 thousand coins!!! gosh!!! how do i do this??!?!?!?!?

start visiting and cleaning friends pets and when you've done it refresh and do it again ....lots of coins to be earned. i get about 12 -14,000 a day from visiting all my active friends (if I get round to visiting them all!)

The clothes! I love them!

And of course there are more cash tanks and fish..... (I love the fish too much, lol!)

The tower would be nice if it wasn't pink! I wish when they feel the need to go on a pink spree, that they would give us options of another colour, like Petville do. It's the only part of Petville that is better than PS.

There's nothing I can buy this week again, so that'll mean that I've bought nothing in the game since Christmas!

there is something that isn't in the spoilers, but will be added
it's the valentine's tree seed
it grows a pink, heart shaped cherry tree. that grows heart shaped cherrys congratulations
it's really cute, but i can't post a pic Sad

where did find this pict.......can you send me link on PM....pleass...........=))
i loveeeeee alll items.......i will need to spend a lot of my 999 and 4999 to buy some cc items...i love fish tank...........and fish are cute..............Smile

What does the 'buy a valentine for 50PFC' mean?

sorry if it's posted before.;...i'm lagging a lot and it'll take a long time to go back 9 pages.

Is it like a trialpay thing?

kasijab wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't know, Kasi said that she has seen the spoilers, I said it was a quirk with her job.

I didn't say I has seen them ...I haven't ..I just know what they are going to be Ashamed

ahhh, okay, I stand corrected. congratulations

Guest Guest
ARGHHHHH i want everything here ;A; why are they so amazing :C

I have a question: can i buy the new cc items for myself? or have they to be gifted? and they'll appear only on 14th February?

I'm not sure about that, but I hope I'll get what I want! Otherwise it would be quite sad.... Sad

yes!!!!!!! I was trying to persuade my dad if he could please put me some cc cause i don't have a credit card!

you will get the item you click on...you just dont get it until the 14th Feb Sad

drool....soo pink....so cute....please,please,please let the fish NOT be playfish cash..lol.

Alice wrote:
Where is the pink tiger suit? I want itttt, es so cute!

I think that might be a new hideeni suit...we'll have to wait and see