Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 1

hi Boogs, kind of half here, am watching the Panorama programme that's coming on right now - this lady is from our village!

I missed you loads too xxx

Zoonie wrote:
hi Boogs, kind of half here, am watching the Panorama programme that's coming on right now - this lady is from our village!

I missed you loads too xxx

Me loon I have missed you soooooooooooooo much, hope to be about a little bit over the next week.

Enjoy your programe, I cannot watch it as oh is on his xbox.

Love and hugs to you and I hope all is well with you OH & the girls xxxxxx

TanyaRC wrote:

I am playing with stuff to see how it looks .......

What do you think ?? This is not intended to obligate you to use it, I just need a purpose when I make things or they turn out looking stupid ....errr stupider ... Laughing

Hi Tanya.!
That looks pretty cool to me!

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi chup !! I agree with Gill ..... You need a smile on your face ....

I will do that by tomorrow:)
Maybe I need a little voting for Chup tomorrow to decide which looks best:)

Sorry I mut run
Just finished computer club and need to get home before it starts to rain. I am on the bike and forgot to bring my rain suit...yikes!
Hello to everyone else and big hugs. Hopefully I can pop in tomorrow for a chat.

tipsy mipsy wrote:
hi every one

Marie xxx hugs xxxx how are you and bump?????? Ive not seen you for ages

Chupacabra wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

What do you think ?? This is not intended to obligate you to use it, I just need a purpose when I make things or they turn out looking stupid ....errr stupider ... Laughing

Hi Tanya.!

SIB hugs how are you???

Gill, just saw the photos of your bathroom... LOVE it!!!

Heading to bed over here already, we're both exhausted, even too tired to play a game together

See you tomorrow, hopefully with good news!!

Toulouse wrote:

Heading to bed over here already, we're both exhausted, even too tired to play a game together

BG sweet dreams. hope you are well and sorry I missed the wedding only saw it yesterday Sad

Thanks Chup!! I am playing with graphics that don't have a background .... I am a baby with this graphics stuff and keep trying to improve. The problem right now is I should be cleaning house .... Smile

Hi everyone!! I am popping in and out !!

hi boogie , me and bump is fine , but had a bad 2 weeks with little one , doctors think she could have had swine flu , and to top it all she ate her first meal tonight in a week and decided to stick a pea up her nose , so we had to go to a and e and have to go back tomorrow it has to be removed under anesthetic

TanyaRC wrote:
Thanks Chup!! I am playing with graphics that don't have a background .... I am a baby with this graphics stuff and keep trying to improve. The problem right now is I should be cleaning house .... Smile

Hi everyone!! I am popping in and out !!

Hi Tanya housework yuk "Housework will still be there tomorrow but you might not be!" (that is a quote that my mum has said to me many times when I would not leave the house till it was tidy congratulations

tipsy mipsy wrote:
hi every one

Hey Marie, how are you?

Chupacabra wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Hi Tanya.!

oooh the page turned and I wouldn't have seen unless it was quoted, it looks good Tanya, perhaps for next thread or the one around the 14th? Anyone feel free to start a new thread, please.

Toulouse wrote:

Have a really good rest, and thanks - for the vote on the bathroom.

tipsy mipsy wrote:
hi boogie , me and bump is fine , but had a bad 2 weeks with little one , doctors think she could have had swine flu , and to top it all she ate her first meal tonight in a week and decided to stick a pea up her nose , so we had to go to a and e and have to go back tomorrow it has to be removed under anesthetic

Oh no Sad I hope she is over the swine flu, but the poor dear. I had to do that when my little man put beads in his ears and they could not do it without knocking him out first Sad

Will be thinking of you, not nice to see them go through that but on the up side Im sure she will not put anything up her nose again Smile

Glad you and bump are ok

i am just hoping they do it tomorrow , doctor said they aim to do it within 48 hrs but it could takea week , but we will know one way or the other , when we go tomorrow morning

Marie ... Sorry to hear about the pea ...... the things that children stick in noses and ears ....

Boogs .... I am so glad to see you here!! The problem is that this is my weekend, and next Sunday we are having a Superbowl party and expecting 25-30 people ...... Today and tomorrow are my days to get things straight ....

Gill .... I love the bathroom ... Maybe If I am around, I will stick the graphic on a new thread ... I am experimenting trying to develop my own style as it were ...... congratulations

tipsy mipsy wrote:
i am just hoping they do it tomorrow , doctor said they aim to do it within 48 hrs but it could takea week , but we will know one way or the other , when we go tomorrow morning

Fingers crossed they get it all sorted tomorrow and that you do not have loads of waiting around to do.

I just had an email icon come up on my PS screen so I clicked on it but it would not connect and now its gone? Im confused as Ive not seen that b4, is it a new feature?

Sorry but Ive not been on ps for over a week and prior to that about 10 mins a day Sad

tanya they said at the hospital that its very common they get stones , marbles , beads and smalllego bricks all the time in little ears and noses , i am just hoping she didnt stick the sweet corn up there too!!!!

TanyaRC wrote:
Marie ... Sorry to hear about the pea ...... the things that children stick in noses and ears ....

Boogs .... I am so glad to see you here!! The problem is that this is my weekend, and next Sunday we are having a Superbowl party and expecting 25-30 people ...... Today and tomorrow are my days to get things straight ....

Gill .... I love the bathroom ... Maybe If I am around, I will stick the graphic on a new thread ... I am experimenting trying to develop my own style as it were ...... congratulations

so its a "must do the housework" situation Sad

Sounds like a very fun party though congratulations

i have to go , i am cream crackered and think it could be a long day tomorrow , take care everyone x x x x x x

tipsy mipsy wrote:
tanya they said at the hospital that its very common they get stones , marbles , beads and smalllego bricks all the time in little ears and noses , i am just hoping she didnt stick the sweet corn up there too!!!!

rofl When my little one put the beads in his ears, I got straight on the net to see what I should do, and found so really funny stories from dr & nurses.

one dr removed a baby jesus from a childs nose that he had taken from a miniture nativity scene. but the funniest was a fake eye in a childs ear. the dr said when I looked in the ear it was staring at me.

My sister caz put tiddly winks up her nose.

I did not put things in my ears or nose! I eat everything including a worm, I also ate crayons and had multi colours poop for days (so my parents say)

tipsy mipsy wrote:
i have to go , i am cream crackered and think it could be a long day tomorrow , take care everyone x x x x x x

Sweet dreams and good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you xx

Im off to bed now too.

Love and hugs to you all

Boogie, they email thing is so that when FB disables the notification system, you will get all them through e-mail. ....If I understand correctly .....

yes, it is a must .... I have a bedroom that has become a catch all ..... That is the room that people have to go through to get to one of the bathrooms, and I think that with that many poeple I need all the bathrooms available ..... that room is going to be the most fun to clean up ....

Marie, Children are something .... they like to stick food in strange places, and they like to put non food items in their mouths .....

TanyaRC wrote:

Am also sorry to hear about the pea, Marie - I've got Tweezerman tweezers, I'd be tempted...

Wow a big Superbowl party, you'll have to let us know who we're cheering for (not that I'll be up, or, given my record, maybe I will
!)

My programme was a bit harrowing, it was a documentary about Kay Gilderdale, who lives in our village (don't know her though)
Long, long story, assisted her long term sick, daughter's suicide (daughter was 31 and Kay had been her full time carer since she was 14) - she pleaded guilty to that charge, but the DPP 'at the highest level' decided to charge her with attempted murder - despite 3 high court judges saying that was unbelievable.
Anyway, in the end, last week, the jury, unanimously, found her not guilty of attempted murder, and the judge gave her a one year suspended sentence for assisted suicide.

A friend and I have fallen out over this case - I feel she's shown absolutely no compassion.

It really got me thinking, as you can tell!

Tanya, can you do something slightly less gothic in font style? (please)

aaaw I took too long typing.

Night Marie, Night Boogs, both of you off before half nine, I'm hardcore then ROFL!

Neither of ours ever ate anything they shouldn't, nor put anything where it shouldn't go, either congratulations

Boogs really shouldn't tell more tales on Caz - I haven't recovered from the big fart debacle!

TanyaRC wrote:
Boogie, they email thing is so that when FB disables the notification system, you will get all them through e-mail. ....If I understand correctly .....

yes, it is a must .... I have a bedroom that has become a catch all ..... That is the room that people have to go through to get to one of the bathrooms, and I think that with that many poeple I need all the bathrooms available ..... that room is going to be the most fun to clean up ....

Marie, Children are something .... they like to stick food in strange places, and they like to put non food items in their mouths .....

Good luck with the cleaning and have a wonderful time with the party xxx

Thanks for the info on the email thing, it might have made sense to me if it had connected correctly.

gotta go now, hope to catch up agian soon :hugs:

Zoonie wrote:
aaaw I took too long typing.

Night Marie, Night Boogs, both of you off before half nine, I'm hardcore then ROFL!

Neither of ours ever ate anything they shouldn't, nor put anything where it shouldn't go, either congratulations

Boogs really shouldn't tell more tales on Caz - I haven't recovered from the big fart debacle!

Me loon

hehehehehehehe re Caz, she will get me back

Ive seen that case on the news, not heard the whole story so should not comment, but for any mother to nurse a child for that length of time could have only aided her daughter not murdered her surely?

Far too much to go in to here Boogs, but, essentially having followed the case a lot, I have a lot of sympathy for the whole family - not least Kay Gilderdale.

Night honey x

Zoonie wrote:
Far too much to go in to here Boogs, but, essentially having followed the case a lot, I have a lot of sympathy for the whole family - not least Kay Gilderdale.

Night honey x

Yes it must have been so very hard for all of them before and after her death.

Im 1/2 awake but now have a horlicks in hand, so ill be about for a little bit longer but must head off soon xxx

HORLICKS!!!

I haven't had a Horlicks chum for ever and a day!!!

Zoonie wrote:
HORLICKS!!!

I haven't had a Horlicks chum for ever and a day!!!

Me neither, but its tastes great Smile

How is OH job? and how are the girls jobs? but mostof all how are YOU????

LOl, yaaaay.

Am also starting to fade now Boogs, you must've got to me, but both the Lads are outside, I only did about 10 PS visits all day, and I'm watching a programme on TV, so I feel I have to see it through!

Can't get on to PS Sad

Zoonie wrote:
LOl, yaaaay.

Am also starting to fade now Boogs, you must've got to me, but both the Lads are outside, I only did about 10 PS visits all day, and I'm watching a programme on TV, so I feel I have to see it through!

Can't get on to PS Sad

Im yawning my head off congratulations keep making my eyes water!

no ps Sad its working ok for me

Zoonie wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 Musketeers!

Zoonie, Zoonie, Zoonieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! How are you lovely?

Well 3 out of 5 ain't bad!

BooBear wrote:
Hello!

Hello

Zoonie wrote:

3 Musketeers!

Whooo hoooo

and that muskerelfs still makes me laugh when I think about it, such a shame it cost so much to keep it Sad

LOL Boo, yeah 3 out of 5 ain't bad ♫

bogie wrote:

I'm ok thanks, still got the cat and the cat allergy, lol. what can you do, he's a sweetie, if naughty sometimes.

ED is ok too, got a mega event coming up but I'm sworn to secrecy, it involves a big, big star though (if it comes off) Have begged for an invite (to no avail)

No news of Y|D, so presume ok

OH is loving his new job, new lease of life really, nice people and it seems to be going ok. He's working from home on Friday, and planning on taking me out for lunch

bogie wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Hello!

Hello

Zoonie wrote:

3 Musketeers!

Whooo hoooo

and that muskerelfs still makes me laugh when I think about it, such a shame it cost so much to keep it Sad

So nice to chat to you both again! Boogs, that muskerelfs was fab! I laughed myself silly, which admittedly didn't take very long given that I am already half way to silly on a good day. Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
LOL Boo, yeah 3 out of 5 ain't bad ♫

bogie wrote:

I'm ok thanks, still got the cat and the cat allergy, lol. what can you do, he's a sweetie, if naughty sometimes.

ED is ok too, got a mega event coming up but I'm sworn to secrecy, it involves a big, big star though (if it comes off) Have begged for an invite (to no avail)

No news of Y|D, so presume ok

OH is loving his new job, new lease of life really, nice people and it seems to be going ok. He's working from home on Friday, and planning on taking me out for lunch

Im glad everyone is liking their new jobs, (sure yd is or you would have heard from her)

Hope you can cope with your allergy, my oh is to most animals so we have none Sad

Working from home congratulations ( I like the sound of his new job too) enjoy your lunch on friday x

and do let me know who when and where, when you know whats on the cards for ED congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Oooh Boo, how was the Thai???

Really nice thanks! I love Indian and Thai food although I am a bit of a wuss on the chilli factor! I like things that are tasty but not too hot. We had a mixed starter to share, which had special spare ribs, tiny pieces but beautifully cooked, crab cakes, almost like a sui mai thing(can't remember the Thai name but you get the idea!) and delicious prawn toast. I had yellow chicken curry and T had duck in soy sauce. All yummy!

Sounds like the family are all doing well hon. That's nice to hear. xxxx

BooBear wrote:

So nice to chat to you both again! Boogs, that muskerelfs was fab! I laughed myself silly, which admittedly didn't take very long given that I am already half way to silly on a good day. Laughing

I put the still of the elf yourself on a thread in this group here Smile

Girls, I am done for (have been having disturbed sleeps and weird dreams, you wont have time to read back, but this morning's was about a goat )

Am going to put the kettle on...

Zoonie wrote:
BooBear wrote:

Girls, I am done for (have been having disturbed sleeps and weird dreams, you wont have time to read back, but this morning's was about a goat )

Good night hon. Sleep well. That all sounds slightly disturbing. Here's hoping for a better night for you.

BooBear wrote:
bogie wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Hello!

Hello

Zoonie wrote:

3 Musketeers!

Whooo hoooo

Im glad your silly that must be why we get on so well, Im 99% crazy at all times congratulations

BooBear wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Oooh Boo, how was the Thai???

Really nice thanks! I love Indian and Thai food although I am a bit of a wuss on the chilli factor! I like things that are tasty but not too hot. We had a mixed starter to share, which had special spare ribs, tiny pieces but beautifully cooked, crab cakes, almost like a sui mai thing(can't remember the Thai name but you get the idea!) and delicious prawn toast. I had yellow chicken curry and T had duck in soy sauce. All yummy!

Sounds like the family are all doing well hon. That's nice to hear. xxxx

Drool that sounds sooooo yummy! Ive not had thai for ages, as we do not get to eat out much, but we used to have a place called thai-K-way but they went under Sad and ive not found another yet, only resturants Sad

Zoonie wrote:
BooBear wrote:

Kettle on have you found that tub of horlicks congratulations

ps Im really wondering how and why a goat came into your dreams me loon xx

Sweet dreams tonight I hope

Im totally gutted Sad but I must get off to bed now, will try to get on tomorrow xxxx
Love and miss you loads

Dream was posted this morning, actually night sleep is ok, it's R waking me up at just before 5am and me thinking I need more Zzzzzz lol.

Meal sounds scrummy Di.

OK so I have that Horlicks, the Lads are in, fed and down for the night, so I too am going to turn in - I can't tell you how lovely it was to chat together, even briefly. Love you both and love out there to K and Mel too xxx

Night sweets Smile