bogie wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Hello!

Hello

Zoonie wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 Musketeers!

Whooo hoooo

and that muskerelfs still makes me laugh when I think about it, such a shame it cost so much to keep it Sad

So nice to chat to you both again! Boogs, that muskerelfs was fab! I laughed myself silly, which admittedly didn't take very long given that I am already half way to silly on a good day. Laughing

Im glad your silly that must be why we get on so well, Im 99% crazy at all times congratulations

BooBear wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Oooh Boo, how was the Thai???

Really nice thanks! I love Indian and Thai food although I am a bit of a wuss on the chilli factor! I like things that are tasty but not too hot. We had a mixed starter to share, which had special spare ribs, tiny pieces but beautifully cooked, crab cakes, almost like a sui mai thing(can't remember the Thai name but you get the idea!) and delicious prawn toast. I had yellow chicken curry and T had duck in soy sauce. All yummy!

Sounds like the family are all doing well hon. That's nice to hear. xxxx

Drool that sounds sooooo yummy! Ive not had thai for ages, as we do not get to eat out much, but we used to have a place called thai-K-way but they went under Sad and ive not found another yet, only resturants Sad

Zoonie wrote:
BooBear wrote:

So nice to chat to you both again! Boogs, that muskerelfs was fab! I laughed myself silly, which admittedly didn't take very long given that I am already half way to silly on a good day. Laughing

I put the still of the elf yourself on a thread in this group here Smile

Girls, I am done for (have been having disturbed sleeps and weird dreams, you wont have time to read back, but this morning's was about a goat )

Am going to put the kettle on...

Kettle on have you found that tub of horlicks congratulations

You are correct! Silliness runs in the family - I get it from my Dad's side, they're all mad!!

We don't got out much either but my sister was going out on Friday night so mum was having 2 nephews for a sleep over and volunteered to have George too! She must be mad as well! So T & I got a free pass out on Friday night. Smile It was a nice change. Fortunately that restaurant does take away too and that was how we normally have food from there. Friday night we got to be real people and sit in a restaurant in a civilised manner without having to ask for crayons for small people! Laughing

TanyaRC wrote:

I am playing with stuff to see how it looks .......

What do you think ?? This is not intended to obligate you to use it, I just need a purpose when I make things or they turn out looking stupid ....errr stupider ... Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
Tanya, can you do something slightly less gothic in font style? (please)

It looks like I missed everyone ...... hmmmm .... the look I was going for was romantic, not gothic......

I will try something diff .... Like I said, I am playing ... congratulations

Nighty night Zoonster. Will be by again soon. Take care and sleep well.

Di thats so funny, love the crayons bit. if its not that it has to have a ball pit type area hehehehe

Glad you had a wonderful time xxx

My whole family is mad too congratulations

Ok must sleep

Sweet dreams to you too me loon xx I hope to be back up and running as normal soon, but it might take a few weeks as Im so behind with everything, and to top it off I have been doing interviews at the pre-school as we are about to loose 2 teachers on maternity leave (shows how crazy I am as I do all that for free)

Ok this crazy nut case must get to bed, but Im feeling mistchief in the air real soon.

love you xxx night night xxx

I am doing fine ... Been popping in and out ...trying to clean house today ...

sorry ,..... the phone rang ...

I am getting ready for the superbowl party ....

Hi Tanya.. I'm good thanks for asking.. hope you're well

Hi Kij.. what'd the doc say?

I have an appointment to take 2 cats to the vet tomorrow/today to get 2 cats fixed. One is handlable, which ever of the others I take will have to be trapped. Let me make a short story of it and say that it is raining outside and I cound not catch the 2nd cat ...

awww poor Tan Tan... Cats... they always know when to be scarce, huh?

Fran, he has decided it was RA after all (after telling me last week it couldn't be)
told me to take the rest of his random antibiotics, then loaded me up on more pain pills and naproxin and asked to come back in 6 weeks.

(was reading along during b-fast, way too curious, because I knew Kijo would have known more today...)

Morning my sweeties!!! Waiting for the sun coming thru and finishing b-fast while BF is looking at the slopes

oh ick Tanya.. that's not good news. But at least it's a diagnosis and that alone makes you feel like someone's on the case. I've been seeing lots of new drugs for RA advertised lately, so seems the research is being done

can you believe I wrote Tanya but meant Kijo.. see? I told ya'll i was an old lady... LOL

Well, I have to be careful. I have, I think, 16 outside, maybe 18 , if you count the occasionl tom that comes around. I have 7 left to fix..... 2 orange and 5 white ... I have a live trap that I bait with tuna and it works good most of the time. I have one orange one in the garage ready to go, and I was trying to catch a white one. One went in the cage, and ate every bit of the tuna without triggering it .......

Took a 'heavy' painkiller yesterday before heading to bed and it's bearable today, my legs don't feel so tired anymore so I think I'll be able to do a couple of slopes today. Am thinking about doing a blue one to come to the apartment, but dunno if I feel confident enough. After all, the first one we HAVE to do to leave is a red one and I'm able to do that one...

morning BG.. did you take pics for us! are you having a wonderful time?

Just remember honey that it is a vacation...... Don't be one of those people who come home all worn out and need a vacay from their vacay.... I want you to have a wonderful time, but i want you to enjoywhat youdo ..... Does that make sense??

Frannie, so far I've got 100 photos congratulations I forgot to bring a card reader or cable to put the pics on my laptop :rolleyes: It's very pretty out here, although today it's a bit cloudy

We both are enjoying it, I put the events of the first day behind me, because I was quite down, I felt like a big failure and pathetic they had to come and get me on a red slope, but it really was way too steep and I used too much energy. I really couldn't go any step further and fell down.

My wifey is here!! sorry had to go for a second to write a little PM.

but Frannie, as long as the meds work, and I am not suffering or in pain like I have been the past MONTh, I really dont care if the Dr. tells me I am dying. Just want to feel better now.
2 more days of those sickening antibiotics though.....

TanyaRC wrote:
Just remember honey that it is a vacation...... Don't be one of those people who come home all worn out and need a vacay from their vacay.... I want you to have a wonderful time, but i want you to enjoywhat youdo ..... Does that make sense??

It does, I stayed in the apartment yesterday afternoon, went for a little walk and was glad to be 'lazy' and relax. I'm feeling much better and well-rested today. and I'm so glad BF understands, I pointed out that it doesn't mean he has to stop when I come to our place, so he has fun too doing much harder slopes

inu-kijo wrote:
My wifey is here!! sorry had to go for a second to write a little PM.

but Frannie, as long as the meds work, and I am not suffering or in pain like I have been the past MONTh, I really dont care if the Dr. tells me I am dying. Just want to feel better now.
2 more days of those sickening antibiotics though.....

Hi wifey!
I read about the diagnosis and I just noticed a PM
if those antibiotics sicken you, try to avoid milk, might help

I always get a 'special treat' from antibiotics.... hope you don't get the same thing!

HI Armell!!

BBG .... That is good that he understands that you have diff expectations. I am so excited to see you pictures when you get back. I have some friends at work who just went skiing in Park City, Utah. it was beautiful, but I bet not as pretty as where you are ...

TanyaRC wrote:
HI Armell!!

BBG .... That is good that he understands that you have diff expectations. I am so excited to see you pictures when you get back. I have some friends at work who just went skiing in Park City, Utah. it was beautiful, but I bet not as pretty as where you are ...

hello sweetie xoxo

I'm glad he understands. He's really supportive, he was really sweet yesterday, when I was trying to get my confidence back and he was really happy for me I got back on my skis, he didn't push me or anything, really encouraged me

Sweeties, I have to go actually, he's waiting for me and I also want to go back skiing, so I'm gonna go! I'll try to stop by tomorrow morning again!

Miss you all!!

Have no idea what the "special treat" is... but I think I am good so far on anything out of the ordinary...
o__o

Hahahaha, BG, tanya said the same thing to me, but Milk is the only thing that has been making me feel better! : D

Morning Armell.

inu-kijo wrote:
Have no idea what the "special treat" is... but I think I am good so far on anything out of the ordinary...
o__o

Hahahaha, BG, tanya said the same thing to me, but Milk is the only thing that has been making me feel better! : D

Morning Armell.

congratulations Weird
I know it doesn't do good to me if I have to take my meds and drink them with milk, because they really make me feel sick and my liver mostly hurts. So I only drink milk on the days I don't have to take meds

Sweetie : a very very very big hug to you!!!

Really gotta go now!!
*poof*

inu-kijo wrote:
o__o

Morning Armell.

hello sweetie xox