Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

Zoonie wrote:
Ha Ha Army, oh yes, please do, but just a little one, wouldn't want anyone putting their back out, would we now? Laughing

How are you sweet pea?

Wish, it would have to be a hat of world beating proportions - for sure!

Ach, Boogs - I feel the pain. Have BBC Sports' page up, checking the progress.

doing good hun , how about you sweetie ??

bogie wrote:
k-barré wrote:
bogie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
bogie wrote:
Hello anyone about?

Boooooooooooogggggggggggggggsssssssss

Sorry I just missed ya last night !

Wish I know Sad thank you for the cake congratulations?

k-barré wrote:
mischief? never heard about that............wasn't around! 8)

You started the whole thing :JC_lol: : you little :girl_devil: and OMG that must be almost a year ago now, it always makes me laugh, will never look at a pumpkin without a smile from ear to ear congratulations

:rtfm: i didn't ....i'm unable to invent such thinks

hey chupa........

grats zoonie

PMSL (smilies will not work grrr) as if you would hehehehhehehehehhe

armellproctor wrote:
as JD would say...... i"m heeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Armell its been soooooooooo looooong how are you?

Zoonie wrote:
I'm just worrying that I might be made to wear a bowler hat Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Now I have an image! do you want a brolly too congratulations

hey sweetie it's so good to see you hun ,

armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

What ..with your hair ??? Laughing It would have to be a big one right ? (just kidding)

armellproctor wrote:
Do we have to bow to you when you enter to the room Gill

Armell...........lordy, finally !! Great to see you and thanks for the chocolate
Smile How are things in BC ?

things are great here in BC olympics start in three days woot!!! how are you hun?

I;m great thank and you ?
Yea I know I love the Winter Olympics (in fact all sport except the thing that Gill and Boogie are on about ) ...is it true that you'all have to have the snow shipped in ?? Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

What ..with your hair ??? Laughing It would have to be a big one right ? (just kidding)

armellproctor wrote:
Do we have to bow to you when you enter to the room Gill

Armell...........lordy, finally !! Great to see you and thanks for the chocolate
Smile How are things in BC ?

things are great here in BC olympics start in three days woot!!! how are you hun?

I;m great thank and you ?
Yea I know I love the Winter Olympics (in fact all sport except the thing that Gill and Boogie are on about ) ...is it true that you'all have to have the snow shipped in ?? Laughing

yup, just for one of the mountains unusual but funny , but no one seems to be worrying

k-barré wrote:
c&G army? ootch

Yes, Armell=Army for short congratulations

armellproctor wrote:

but yes, as Wish said, what about the snow???

I'm good thanks Army, although all our work is sooo s-l-o-w.

Our builder is off to Vegas for a week's holiday, so he has to come back later - boo hoo.

our Whistler is good, higher up, Cyprus is a little short of snow, although they just said on the news that the freezing level will drop and they will get some snow tomorrow i can't remember the last time i looked at the mountains and the snow is not there lol

Bye K, ( I wish Dr House was calling me )

Army - that's quite funny about the snow, but I heard that the Officials won;t let the media into the site where they are shipping in the snow - even though everyone knows about it LOL....
I do love the WO though....I'd love to do the Luge .........mad congratulations

The luge?? Wish, you barmy b*gger!

I'd be in the ice dance, given half a chance congratulations

armellproctor wrote:
our Whistler is good, higher up, Cyprus is a little short of snow, although they just said on the news that the freezing level will drop and they will get some snow tomorrow i can't remember the last time i looked at the mountains and the snow is not there lol

Me too, i hadn't heard that people were not aloud in lol the torch went pass here this morning, i didn't get to see it though i will be glued to the tv trying to catch as much of the Olympics as i can . i am sorry, i have to go now, i have to make hubbies dinner but i will look for you all later , take car sweetie xoxoxo

Army, I doubt I'll be here later honey - might catch you in my morning, if you're up late xxx

Zoonie wrote:
The luge?? Wish, you barmy b*gger!

I'd be in the ice dance, given half a chance congratulations

This I would LOVE to see. Laughing
I;ve always wanted to have a go at Luge - weird but true!!

Zoonie wrote:
Shall we have a winter olympics thread?

For sure !!

armellproctor wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

Me too, i hadn't heard that people were not aloud in lol the torch went pass here this morning, i didn't get to see it though i will be glued to the tv trying to catch as much of the Olympics as i can . i am sorry, i have to go now, i have to make hubbies dinner but i will look for you all later , take car sweetie xoxoxo

Ok Army - great to see you !

@ Gill- are you watching Hairy Bikers.....

Just to go :Offtopic: for a bit........I used to work with a guy called "guy baker"..........LMAO nver guess what we called him Laughing

I think my guess is spot on, and claim my prize!

Will start the Olympics thread then Wish, I actually used to be an ice dancer in my childhood, so there

Zoonie wrote:
I think my guess is spot on, and claim my prize!

Will start the Olympics thread then Wish, I actually used to be an ice dancer in my childhood, so there

Wow - really ? Gosh I so wish I could skate! I have a real problem with vertical balance (ya know- front to back). I have great balance left to right, but I have tiny feet for my height and cannot even stand upright when wading in a river most of the time Laughing

Going to check the new thread and then head to bed !

See you soon

See you Wish, and yes, sorry - was watching the Bikers! lol, you know me so well!

Night all, FB keeps kicking me out of PS - less than 10 visits today Sad but can't be bothered with keep on trying for no gain.

Tomorrow x

PS new graphic courtesy of Kijo for the next thread - can edit it in if the next thread starter doesn't know where it is.

ok sorry about that been on the phone to a friend in need x on top of kids that will not sleep!!!

hope I have not misssed you all

I hear lots of cheering!!!! have pompey scored?????

now its gone quiet Sad must be nothing, regardless we are going down Sad

all by myself Sad
Oh well good night all, cannot stay as the moving ads hurt my eyes!

love you & miss you all very much

nobody Sad what happened to... I cannot keep up?

this feeling is not good Sad

ok NICKY as your talking to yourself Again! night night

Really hoping to log in and find someone here real soon xxx love you all & miss you all very much

WOW that's a first, a deserted ship!

Sorry Boogs. Yesterday I had connection problems ALL day on and off, gaaah.

Am trying to get some earlier nights too as my sleep is very disturbed at the moment. R's alarm got us up at 00.07 last night, goodness knows what he'd done!!!

Then he woke we before 5am to ask if I was asleep - MEN!

Will be out today for a good while, it's the day of the much needed haircut Yaaay.

good morning everyone

I'm not sure if anyone still here but I promised I will report about my room viewing last night.

Well I write it anyway so people can read if once they log back here

I'm keeping my eye on the thread Bee, am hoping it was decent news?

Good morning to you btw, from a snowy south east!

Good Morning Zoonie from snowy London - yes it's snowing here in central London - not heavy just flurries of snow but it's blooming cold out there.

No it was not a good news I'm afraid. Went to see that place with Mr B and it was a tip!!! We were greeted by very scruffy unwashed old bloke in dirty tracksuit bottoms and stained t-shirt.

It was one bed council (I presume) flat in a block of flats above commercial premises. It was very small, dirty and smelly. There was a cat and a budgie ( not that I would mind that) but we have only seen 1 bedroom. Living room was open plan with kitchenette in a corner.

The bloke told us he's looking for a lodger because he's saving up to pay for a flight to bring in his Malaysian bride (he showed us picture).

After we left (spend maybe 5 minutes there) both me and Mr B were like - 'OMG this is not real'. He even said that's the worse place he's ever seen!!!

Well the guy was asking for £62 a week all inclusive - I was right to be suspicious and I'm glad I didn't go there on my own. From the advert it sounded too good to be true!

What an experience Bee! OMG. Glad you weren't on your own.

It actually sounds like one of those situations you'll look back on and laugh about one day, you couldn't make it up really could you

Just started a new thread, we're hitting the 100 pages!