Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SLGray

(Solved) : No Scroll Bar

I am noticing no scroll bars on many sites , must be some bug out there or the person who codes the pages forget to add the scroll option 

Also took note the my mouse seem to loss it scroll capability there has to be a known bug out there, or it could be the apps and extensions in place as well ,, so starting from simple to complex I will come to see what the issue is 

hello,
a patch has been applied. a scroll is currently available on the sidebar.
we apologize for the inconvenience caused

I do not see a scroll on the sidebar.

PC

Firefox 72.0.2

Edited by SLGray

I just tested it and it works perfectly on all browsers including firefox.

you don't need to see a scroll bar, when you try to scroll in the left side column, it will simply do it allowing you to access the desired menu 😉

• Thanks 2

I notice that scroll options ever where had a bug , me I cleared my history, did small reset, waited a few days and bam scroll working again,, then again I only use chrome. More bugs have happened thus far from phones to computers, I looked in the community boards and found that everyone had some sort of issues every where.

Thank you Clubber for taking a look at the scroll options in the left side ...

11 hours ago, Clubber said:

I just tested it and it works perfectly on all browsers including firefox.

you don't need to see a scroll bar, when you try to scroll in the left side column, it will simply do it allowing you to access the desired menu 😉

Ok.  When II use the scroll wheel on my mouse, I can scroll down the left column. 

Edited by SLGray