Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New Feature

There is now a box to click on the main screen that allows you to purchase mystery boxes without having to go to the mystery shop ...at least that is what it appears to do. I haven't actually clicked on anything. It also tells you how many of each box you have in your inventory.

Guest Guest

I LIKE IT! LMAO the brag made me laugh. congratulations

Oooh I was just going to post a thread about this but I was checking the forum to see no-one else had already mentioned it but you have congratulations
I was gifted GMBs from Chay from the A-Z game and just opened them using the new feature and it's good (or I think so anyway congratulations )
It's a lot better to see which items you already have but I'm not sure if the spaces are just for showing us only the '?' items or spaces for every item currently in the boxes. Not sure but I like it anyway congratulations
It's also a much faster way to open our boxes aswell congratulations

Is it just me or does the offline trick not work anymore because of the new feature?

How could they? I still haven't been able to get the chocolate fountain or any new mystery box items from the past several weeks. And forget about trading. There's no way I'll be able to get enough 999's for anything now. If they keep doing things like this, people are going to play less, not more. Boooo. Maybe it's finally time for me to move away from PS.

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Sanakan wrote:
Is it just me or does the offline trick not work anymore because of the new feature?

Seriously?

Seems like it..I was trying it out just now...it won't let me buy any MB's while I'm offline..Sad

hinapasha wrote:
How could they? I still haven't been able to get the chocolate fountain or any new mystery box items from the past several weeks. And forget about trading. There's no way I'll be able to get enough 999's for anything now. If they keep doing things like this, people are going to play less, not more. Boooo. Maybe it's finally time for me to move away from PS.

Me too! I think they sort of found out how people are getting around not getting broke while buying those expensive MBs ...XD

I both like and hate this new feature...I like it that I can now know what items I'm missing and I hate it that now I have to spend even more to get them..Sad

hinapasha wrote:

Same here, I very rarely get 999's from the GMBs (I was lucky with the boxes Chay gave me from the A-Z game) but usually don't get 999's so I agree it's going to be harder for us to get them to trade for items we're missing Sad

Sanakan wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Sanakan wrote:

Seriously?

Seems like it..I was trying it out just now...it won't let me buy any MB's while I'm offline..Sad

I both like and hate this new feature...I like it that I can now know what items I'm missing and I hate it that now I have to spend even more to get them..Sad

Damn Sad I haven't tried offline yet but I'll see if it works for me or not but I doubt it Sad

I agree I like the idea that its easier to see what we have but hate that the offline trick doesn't work, many people are going to struggle buying lots of MBs now to get the 999's Sad

Ouch, that only will be good for people with lots of coins and lots of 999/3333/6666. They will be able to afford those prices, I usually spend all the week saving the money from the visits and then I buy MB's and nice things when they come out, but now I won't get what I want and I'm going to have coins only from visits Sad

They are killing the fun Sad

Btw, I think their missing an important thing about this feature....item names!!congratulations

e.g. Hovering over the item and the names will appear or something like that~Smile

But u r all missing the point whenever you buy more mbs you get some free....

at least that's what's happening when I buy from the mystery shop
and while my game was loading the mayor told me that on august 8 it would be fantasy week like fairy tale or medevel or something like that

Sanakan wrote:
Btw, I think their missing an important thing about this feature....item names!!congratulations

e.g. Hovering over the item and the names will appear or something like that~Smile

really... its not happening to me.

blastertoyo wrote:
But u r all missing the point whenever you buy more mbs you get some free....

Eh? I must have missed something...

at least that's what's happening when I buy from the mystery shop
and while my game was loading the mayor told me that on august 8 it would be fantasy week like fairy tale or medevel or something like that

Ohh I saw that, it looks like Final Fantasy stuff

soooooooooooooooooooo useful!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!! it also has 3 for free at the max number and buy as a gift function!

blastertoyo wrote:
Sanakan wrote:

really... its not happening to me.

lol~ of course it not! It was a suggestion... Laughing