Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ALL ABOUT FASHION

Lazar wrote:
I've bought the Ed-Hardy T-Shirt at the fair yesterday. I hope you guys like it congratulations

sweet glittering skulls!!! i like it!! hee hee

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
Lazar wrote:
I've bought the Ed-Hardy T-Shirt at the fair yesterday. I hope you guys like it congratulations

sweet glittering skulls!!! i like it!! hee hee

Glad you do Laughing

Guest Guest

Thank you Vasilis congratulations

between studying i got a break to review the collections upadated on the online shops of the retailers about the fall winter of 2010-2011 and i love everything!!!!!! i am in love with a dress that i would like to ask for my birthday in october!!!!! D&G !!!!!!
 dg_fal10.jpg
I like it cause it is chic and classic elegant black and super cute like a ballarina!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
That dress is so pretty! I love the ballarina look of the skirt.

Of all the fashion items, I love headbands & clips the most!
Anything to put in hair - I love it!!!
(I'm launching my own business in the next month too!)
I went for a walk with my daughter last week and I found the perfect fair accessory for my bathing suit!!!
It actually looks like something that PS has made for our pets!
It's the Orange Lilly Hairclip!!!!!
Have a look!

hair-p10.gif

oh!!!!!!! congrats on your business venture!!!!! my best wishes!!!!!!

omg!!!!! it does ring a bell!!!! Laughing it is the same!!!! hair accessories are so cute!!!!

and yes!!!!! I adore that dress!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! no way!!!!!!!! :faint: aaaaa!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo going to H&M!!!!!!

I?m so curious to see this collection!!!! I think the 9th they will gove some more anticipation, but I didn't understand when it will be released!! *can't wait*

I know what you mean sweety! and I think that the release date is different to each country and that all the stores don't have the full collections! Sad
I can't wait too!!!!!!1 I hven't been to H&M so frequently because they are not close to where I live and I don't own a car!

but I would love to gooo! congratulations

Guest Guest

Fashhh!!! :crying: How r u?????

Laz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have missed u!!!!!! we didn't had the chance to talk lately!!!! sorry to leave and the late reply but I had to cause I had to get ready to go out shopping with my family! congratulations I bought a very lovely light knit yellow cute sweater! congratulations

how are u? everything ok with school? are u excited to be in high school? are u in an entirely new school or the same clasmates just different teachers?
cause mine was in the same buiding! congratulations

have you seen that zara is now available to shop online for certain countries? congratulations

I can't wait to be able to shop online from all inditex brands when/if they have online shopping to Greece! congratulations

Guest Guest

I just wanted to show this off.

Yes, I have!!! They do ship to Italy, and I'm so happy because i see often something I like in shops but there isn't my size anymore! Online I'll be able to find it!!! yeah!!!

And I've read that soon also H&M will launch its online shop!!

Guest Guest

Aw thank you! congratulations I am currently making something for eleni. shh don't tell her. Smile

Laughing Laz!!!!!!! I have noticed the wig and I wanted to send you a message on ps! crazy looks!

btw the graphic is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes Chiara i'm so excited tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Althought, i'm a bit cncered that when online shopping is avalable if the fitting will be correct because i'm so skinny and all my clothes i ry them on before buying , even in zara the sizes are different sometimes! :S

wish it was available in greece alsooooo! *jealous*

Guest Guest

I would like you to use it as your siggy.

Code:
[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5347/60270802.gif[/img]

You're right, I'm a little bit concerned about sizes too! but I've seen that Zara gives you the option to choose online what you want and then get it at a shop of your choice! I guess you could also try them on! Smile

omg!!!!!!! LaZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!! :faint:
soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Chiara! Oh! that is great! you could do that! since shopping online it is not availble here in Greece I'll visit the store but I have studing about this tactic in Retailing course! and It was a sos also!

Laz I'll change my avi right now! so much!

edit: I've reliazed why you told me to use it as a siggy cause as an avi would be static!

so much! Laz!!!!!!

Guest Guest

What about MY new siggy? Laughing Poor lambs, they are gonna get eaten.

aw!!!!!!!!!!!! so funny!!!!!!!!!!! they are cute! I don't think your little dragon gonna eat your lamps! otherwise I couldn't seen them in your house!

hey girls!!! I don't know exactly where you live in Greece, buy I've just read that tomorrow Blanco is going to open in Athens!
Do you know Blanco? It's a spanish clothing's chain, I suggest you to visit the website because it has a lot of cute things!!!! I'm so envious!!!

really???????????we leave both in Athens.....................to be honest dont know blanco ? i will visit the website hun

how r u???????????

I'm fine Evi! I've done an exam on Tuesday, and finally I have some day off before classes start again on Monday!! how are you? I'm still so excited for your engagement... I dream of mine too! ehehehhe

lol, I hope!!!! No, actually I don't think so... I've still 1 year of college and then I should find a steady jobplace... I don't know, I hope that it wouldn't be more than 2 years!! :p

I read about it in the newspaper today!!!!!!!!! the store will open downtown in athens Evi, at Ermou! congratulations the main street of athens! the clothes are really nice I like them! congratulations

hii all...i don't know how but i just realised this threed after long time don't seeing it.....xD....LOL....anyway........2 days ago i have bought new sneakers.......i am sooooo happy now...........do you like them..........?????

like them soooooooooooooooooooooooo much im sure that fit perfect to u right???????????

yessssssss................i was sooooo happy when i have tried it first time..........filling is soooooooooooooooooooooooo amzing......LOL.......i love them.................

really????????why??????? did u recognise evgenia niarchos???this girl is soooooo classy and elegant

hi girls!!! Here's my new entry:

LV Artsy. It was a gift from a family friend, she's like a grandma for me. And she wanted to gift me something special, so she took me to LV yesterday and told me to pick up what I wanted. I was going CRAZY!!!!!

Anyway I've listed my bag-wishlist and concluded that I miss 8 bags LOL

omg!!!!!! that's great Chiara!!!!! that was so generous enjoy!!!!! I have only visited Lv Store once just to look! Ashamed couldn't afford any bag!
hahahahaha if I list my dream bags it would be like 100!!!!!

Yeah She is so elegant! I think she had a photoshoot in Vogue Paris few months ago! congratulations