Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ALL ABOUT FASHION

esperia wrote:
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love lv handbags especially totes!!!!!!!!!!but there are moooooooooooooooore fakes so i dont want to buy something that massive number of people have!!!!!!!!!!!i prefer to buy something else(label i mean) like dolce or michael kors or coach!!!!!!!!!my mom bought ferre( clasic handbag but so beautiful in my opinion)

BTW WHATS UR OPINION ABOUT FAKE ITEMS???????????

You're totally right, too many people have fake LV bags, it's so sad!
and I really can't see the point in buying a fake item.... I mean, If I can't afford a bag i like, I don't buy something similiar to it, but which isn't really it! I prefer then to buy something totally different, that is cheaper... and maybe save money to buy the real one I like!

Here we have billions of women that walk by with fake Fendi bags (especially Spy bags) and Gucci... instead of the double F or double G they have different letters.... I cpompletely disagree with them!

my dreamy handbags
marc jacobs and chloe but always love balenciagas

Fashionista wrote:
i have read that is a kind of measurement on how succeful a design is thought

Probably it is, but how sad is that??

esperia wrote:
my dreamy handbags
marc jacobs and chloe but always love balenciagas

OMG.... I love Balenciaga too!! ok, now i'm going to do a list of my dreamy bag! lol

Chiaretta wrote:
esperia wrote:
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love lv handbags especially totes!!!!!!!!!!but there are moooooooooooooooore fakes so i dont want to buy something that massive number of people have!!!!!!!!!!!i prefer to buy something else(label i mean) like dolce or michael kors or coach!!!!!!!!!my mom bought ferre( clasic handbag but so beautiful in my opinion)

BTW WHATS UR OPINION ABOUT FAKE ITEMS???????????

You're totally right, too many people have fake LV bags, it's so sad!
and I really can't see the point in buying a fake item.... I mean, If I can't afford a bag i like, I don't buy something similiar to it, but which isn't really it! I prefer then to buy something totally different, that is cheaper... and maybe save money to buy the real one I like!

Here we have billions of women that walk by with fake Fendi bags (especially Spy bags) and Gucci... instead of the double F or double G they have different letters.... I cpompletely disagree with them!

also to my country!!!!!!!!!!!i know what r u talking about simillar situation there!!!!!!!fake fendies gake gucci, fake dkny (omg dkny is cheap) and imagine guess by marcianno handbags , tous, and longchamp also attracts womans interest and buy them even they r fake!!!!!!!personaly i have original all these labels (except fendi cant afford them Sad )

Fashionista wrote:
omg!!!!!!! marc!!!!!!!!!!!!!these are my fav too!

what should do so as to get them????????????????????

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!some people r too lucky!!!!!!!btw we have our health

1) BALENCIAGA City GGH

*I'd like it in blue, brown or pink, and I'm actually saving money to buy it within 2010*

2) Chanel 2.55

3) Hermes Birkin

*absolutely in pink*

4) Louis Vuitton Galliera *as seen before*

5) Valentino Jardin Rose

*not available anymore*

omg chiara i love them aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

look at this its a bag by judith laber and costs €6,058.97
(sorry but i find it ridiculous) WHAT DO U THINK????????

6000 euros??? lol. I'd prefer buy...... 5 balenciaga lol

how much does a 2.55 cost girls? I don't really have idea....

dont know but when i visit linea piu at my country that sells chanel (window shopping) the cheaper chanel costs among 1200 euro

she really has anything or not? cause never been there to shop, can't even afford earring from chanel

me too!!!!!!!!!!was so shy to enter at this shop cause i think i cant buy bag or something else!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. I don't enter in those kind of shops either.... I'm threatend even by the shopper assistants!!

Chiaretta wrote:
lol. I don't enter in those kind of shops either.... I'm threatend even by the shopper assistants!!

me too!!!!!!!but in my country assistants paid with 600-700 euro!!!!!!!!so they have not to see as differently!!!!!!

The same here! I'd like to say them "You are not even the designer, so please stay on earth!!", instead they look at you as if they are on the top of the world and you are only a poor man!! lol

Chiaretta wrote:
The same here! I'd like to say them "You are not even the designer, so please stay on earth!!", instead they look at you as if they are on the top of the world and you are only a poor man!! lol

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!take it easy girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all we can watch them!!!!!!!!!!!
i was at mall(golden hall fash) and i went at store so as to see handbags i was with my mammy i saw cartier (u understand) i saw this bag and i saw 2 assistants to talk each other and look ata me with great curiosity as i am poor child without money (to be honest wearing dolce jeans and t-shirt and holding coach bag)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont know but my nerves with these behaviours

i tottaly understand what you mean! they could at least be more kind and even if they like you just pretend! we are the ones that pay them at the end!

Fashionista wrote:
i tottaly understand what you mean! they could at least be more kind and even if they like you just pretend! we are the ones that pay them at the end!

of course!!!!!!!!!!did something like that happened to u?????????????

btw when i was in england i visited dolce boutique so as to buy shoes @ bond street or oxford street dont remember!!!!!!they have sales all assisants are kind, helpful and so fashionable!!!!!!!!!!i was wearing puma sneakers and diesel jean and didnt look me as a poor guy they r so kind with me cultural people

yes like always here!!!!!!!!!

and when i was in US in Marc Jacobs Boutique they were amazing i ended up talking about the new collection and fashion in Greece and about Marc and they even complemented me about my style!!!!!
8)

never go to milano but i wish to....................................