Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ALL ABOUT FASHION

yes on the forum! i was executive member and now i am ultimate pet! Laughing whit a blue ball with a star? you don't see it?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congrats my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im soooooooooooooooo happy for u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a bit confused though from executive member to ultimate pet!? can't wait to see a thread about the new ranks!

yes so u r better than me at that forum Smile congrats for being sooooooooooo active!!!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont accept it!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r soooooooooooooooooooo nice person so cute and have fun with u /1

Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear u r also moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im sooooooooooooooooooo happy for u

T:thankyou: so much!!!!!!!!! i was proposed to be about an hour ago!!!!!!! I have posted on the greek corner!!!!!!!
I accepted of course in order to help and help you, because I remebered you have asked also to be , so you won't be alone now!!!!

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u deserve it my dearest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw it on ur alboum!!!!!!!!!!!!its amazing dress!!!!!!!!!!!!so stylish woman

i want to post this pic i love this woman!!!!!!!!!really like her style

im so jealous with that people!!!!!!!!!!also sarah jessica parker do that!!!!!!!!!

yes ur absolutely right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there in greece we dont have style icons i think

i think only for george mazonakis (from men) only and helena paparizou(but dont know really like her but something dont like with her style)

yes i know what you mean! what she was thinking when she did the piercing!!!!!!!!!! and the breast addition! there was no need!

i totally agree with u do u remember her @ eurovision????????ooooooomgggggggg she was like venus now ..................dont know what to say

cavalli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg when i saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just wanted to screaaaaaaaaaaaaaam she was fabulous

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too sooooooooo gorgeous what happened with her????????