Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

?????Trust???????

Hi
I am fully aware that Artisan isn't just a rank but with a responsiblity in /freeze and /kick
I was banned once on the server by Doom by mistake as he thought I was grieffing but I wasn't, I was just deleting my build. Myself I hate grieffers as they griefed by boat in another server and I had to delete it because it was beyond repair and since then I despites grieffers. So you can trust me with these powers (/freeze and /Kick) but don't get me wrong I will work for it, do the hours and the builds.

Last time I reported grieffers in the server no one was listening to me and artisans and expects were on the server

I am not trying to suck up to you, all I am doing is telling about me

I have never grieffed

YOU CAN TRUST ME YOU CAN TRUST ME
RANK ME UP!!!! RANK ME UP!!!

Haven't you people figured out that this game isn't about ranking up? Its about building stuff that comes to your mind. You want to build a scale model of the statue of liberty? Cool! You want to draw pixel art of zelda killing a bush? Awesome! Do you build so you can be ranked up? NO! You build it because its fun! You build it because other people can see how good you are at design and creativity.

The rank system is in place to give the right people access to commands to show off that creativity. If we just gave everyone full access to all the commands, we'd have chaos! Artisans have some kick/freeze power JUST IN CASE there are no adepts or experts on!

Higher ranks = Bigger worlds, More cuboid limit and More powerful commands! If you aren't that great at building, you DON'T NEED the bigger limits, worlds and commands!

As for you getting ANY rank, We'll come to you, DON'T ASK FOR IT!

TL;DR
game is about building, not ranking

lightning_po wrote:
YOU CAN TRUST ME YOU CAN TRUST ME
RANK ME UP!!!! RANK ME UP!!!

Haven't you people figured out that this game isn't about ranking up? Its about building stuff that comes to your mind. You want to build a scale model of the statue of liberty? Cool! You want to draw pixel art of zelda killing a bush? Awesome! Do you build so you can be ranked up? NO! You build it because its fun! You build it because other people can see how good you are at design and creativity.

The rank system is in place to give the right people access to commands to show off that creativity. If we just gave everyone full access to all the commands, we'd have chaos! Artisans have some kick/freeze power JUST IN CASE there are no adepts or experts on!

Higher ranks = Bigger worlds, More cuboid limit and More powerful commands! If you aren't that great at building, you DON'T NEED the bigger limits, worlds and commands!

As for you getting ANY rank, We'll come to you, DON'T ASK FOR IT!

TL;DR
game is about building, not ranking

Did I ask for rank?? no

Sheppard250 wrote:
Did I ask for rank?? no

Then why are you telling us you can be trusted?
Sheppard250 wrote:
I am fully aware that Artisan isn't just a rank but with a responsiblity in /freeze and /kick

Then why are you telling us you can be trusted?

I am all about building and no grieffing does not effect me but it is fustrating to see grieffers destroying other people's work when Artisans and other higher ranks are not on, but I do apologise if I seem to be asking for rank

We have artisan+ coverage 97% of the time now. Don't ask for rank, behave, build and have fun and you'll get promoted when we see that you are ready. Simple as that.

Generally, the more you ask, the longer we draw it out for your next rank. Also you JUST got Mason 3 days ago.

Earn our trust, don't just say that "Well you can trust me!"
If anything that makes us wonder if you really CAN be trusted.