Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

ok.... so i think i need to find episode 15.

march 1st!?!? thats a long time away!!!

i found the new one... its a v-day episode. : D

Leonard is going to switzerland! (for some science thing.) and gets to take a guest (plans to taker penny since its on feb 14th) but sheldon thinks he is taking him!!

hello girls

I've been reading back few pages

Kijo congrats on new job and hope it all goes well

Yes I love TBBT - I have seen the episode where Penny dislocates her shoulder while Raj, Howard and Penny's boyfriend (can't think of his name right now even if you kill me) are stoned after eating those cookies while watching meteor shower (sorry if I'm giving too much away)

we have 6 inch (15cm) of snow forecasted for tomorrow and friday and it's been snowing here a little bit this morning but it melted right away - it's currently 3 degrees and last night was -1.

OMG! i forgot about the cookies they got from the hippies!!!

: D

*sigh* this show is amazing.

Hi bee!

yes it is - *blush* I have season 1 and 2 on DVD

which website are you watching it at? I have missed out some episode from season 3. Last one they aired here in UK was the one with cookies and Penny being driven to A&E by Sheldon - he was hilarious in that car!!!

I can send you the link(s) I use, but they didnt work for Sophie.... wrong region or something.... : /

They have all the season 3 ones on my site (I am catching up on season 1 as well since I never saw it, started at season 2.)

Mr B had a work meeting recently and when he came home in the evening he said he's never been in an office with entire cast of TBBT. Him and his colleague had a good laugh about it on a way back to their office after that meeting.

I will have to look for season three now, I just saw the last one of season 2 (the north pole expedition)

Hi Bee! How are you sweetie?
I have no idea about the temperature over here, but I think we have the same amount of snow!

inu-kijo wrote:
I can send you the link(s) I use, but they didnt work for Sophie.... wrong region or something.... : /

They have all the season 3 ones on my site (I am catching up on season 1 as well since I never saw it, started at season 2.)

yes please - PM it to me and I will try it - if it doesn't work then no hardship, at least I tried.

But it IS an awesome show, at first a was a bit hesitating, not thinking it would be funny, but now... I'm an addict!

I know.... i just cant stop.... think I might season 2 and 3 over again.

: D

did any of you see 8 simple rules? not as hilarious as TBBT but it's a show were Penny used to be before TBBT. I loved it. The mom who was there was also in the mom from Married with children.

Hello Sophie. I'm doing good - I don't know if any of you read about my room viewing last night (it's one of the last post in part 2 thread).
I know about the temperature because we have this thingy on the corner of our office block that shows time and current temperature.

I have seen a couple of episodes of 8 simple rules, I liked that one too, but I always had class when that show was on and then they canceled it here...

Bee, I read it! It was creepy with the guy, I am glad you didn't go alone!!

the show got cancelled in States - after the father dies (in RL he unexpectedly died of heart problems) they carried on for a bit with CJ and granpa but it got cancelled soon after that.

The are showing re-runs here on one of the "satelite" channels.

Thanks - yes it was very strange and frightening experience. I definitaly won't be moving there!

It was pretty weird after the father died, I remember the episode they made for that

I'm sorry for you Bee, I thought I read you had your mind set on that place?

Bee I read about the showing as well! it was good you did not go alone!!!

i have not seen 8 simple rules, I will have to look that up later.

I want a sandwich.... is that weird?? with tomatoes.... MMMMmmmmm

Sorry ahd to go check up on the hunt, they were all crying for me, and here I am watching TBBT.

thank you guys for the PMs

I will check in once I get home - no speakers on work PC and I don't have my headphones today Sad

Kijo! You're an executive member! woohoo!
I have to wait an hour now before I get the episode, so I am going to catch up in the meanwhile with things I taped when I was gone.

And... I have to admit... I am eating a candy bar Ashamed

Ok, this feels weird LOL, going from watching TBBT to The Vampire Diaries. It's new over here and wanted to give it a try, so I wonder...

Toulouse wrote:

is that a bad thing??

Bee wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

is that a bad thing??

Well, I have decided I could lose a couple of kilograms, and I think eating a candy bar won't help

well no tomatoes... : C and i dont feel like making chicken salad.... (its so hard to work a can opener!!)
So I ate some leftover stuff in a bowl.... how so very unsatisfying.

I have never seen vampire diaries.
I have found lately all the vampire shows are not good at all.
like true blood. (sorry if you are a fan.)

it probably won't help but if you really feel like having one then have one. It's very important not to deprive yourself of anything. You need to compensate for it by doing some excercise so you would burn off the calories.

How's the pain, did the meds kick in?

Well, I'm not so keen on the vampire diaries at the moment... It's like... they started with Twilight and now everything has to have vampires to sell or something. My sister bought me the True Blood omnibus, with the first three stories, but haven't read them, so I don't know yet if I like it : D

Bee wrote:
it probably won't help but if you really feel like having one then have one. It's very important not to deprive yourself of anything. You need to compensate for it by doing some excercise so you would burn off the calories.

Very true, it's harder to keep ignoring the 'craving', because eventually I will give in and eat a lot more. I ate something small now and do some exercise later today to compensate!

yeah i am feeling much better now. crazy how missing one cycle can ruin whole day!!

I am bored..... nothing to do at my house.... : C

I'm quite enjoying my boredom, because after this week, things will get busier for me I'm afraid.

Hahaha!!!

okay still not so keen on the vampire diaries... still waiting for the first TBBT and I'm freezing

sorry guys - didn't meant to be rude by my computer crashed and only just managed to get it up and running

I love that!!
Getting annoyed by the waiting time over here, I want to watch the "sequel" of the north pole expedition :p

Had to think for a second, because I just saw the episode where Howard made a toilet for astronauts (the one with the meatloaf hahaha)

Better have everything labelled!

I'm back - four inches shorter!

(that's the hair, not me as a whole Laughing)

Zoonie wrote:
I'm back - four inches shorter!

(that's the hair, not me as a whole Laughing)

I was just going to ask if you taking your shoes off congratulations

So I take it it went well at the hairdressers then