Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

TanyaRC wrote:
that reminds me .... Kijo, I tagged you in a picture for Valentines day and on to use to make a hideeni ....... congratulations

I am glad that your mood is better.. Sorry Clyde is upset.. Did you put his blankie up??

It is always a chore to try to figure out meds with shift work ....

Yeah before I was kind of just timing it around this shift.... but now i have to make sure that I can make them last 16 hours, and that I am not in pain when I try to sleep, and I have cut back to only 2 pain and 2 antiinflamatory pills (plus other things, but those are the important ones) so I have to figure out what the best concoction is.... but I will get there... mostly its just getting used to it.

Now, i leave his blanky out now.... i think he likes it best cause he doesnt get static on it.

But I had a bit of a cuddle buddy over yesterday (wasn't planned that way but after a bottle of whicky platonic friends turn into people pillows. hehehe.) so he was upset about that... then everytime he did try and come cuddle with me, I ended up shocking him HORRIBLE cause I jsut washed all the linens and bedsheets, and that makes it much worse for him. so he has been brooding at me.

need/want anything special with the Hidenii picture?? (colour accessory, ect.)

Night Mindy, thanks for the Pic tagging, appreciated. : D

Tan Tan who is starting the new thread? or are we just going to let it roll over??

Night Mindy !!

You do it ...... You have the graphic.... I will wait right here ...