Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Autumn pets needed

As you know I'm (trying lol) to change the look of PSFC, and to do this I need to change all the graphics.

Please can you post some pics of your pets wearing their best autumn clothes. It doesnt have to be PS pets, it can be happy pets, RC or any of the other games, as long as they are dressed for autumn

By posting in this thread you agree for your pics to be used in graphics around PSFC...and unfortunately I cannot guarantee using them all, but I will use as many as I can

Oh and you can post as many pics as you would like...different poses would be great as well.

Thanks guys congratulations

Here are some pictures of Malù... Sorry PS is the only game I play where i can dress up!

yawo_i10.jpg

Yawo would never miss a chance to be a part of the forum!! I hope these work, if you need me to change anything let me know!

Thank you Anastasia! I really love it too! It's the deep red dye and I love how it looks on Yawo! I wish there were more items available in that colour too. I love the greens, browns and reds.

what does a favourite color have to do with labels?? :/ i also adore black.. and generally dark colors.. but if you see my on the street i don't stand out... not i am like a shadow...

ok, here's smorkle's best autumn.
 smorkl12.jpg

not sure if it's autmn-y enough but seeing how we don't really have an autumn here this is all i could come up with LOL!!

I can't decide the autumn theme cloth, so I choose the school uniform

This is not very... autumn-ish Laughing

Maybe this one is pretty close but not close enough Laughing

Here are my Happy Pets autumn cats! I'm sorry, but I don't know how to isolate them. And, as usual, Julius is showing off!

Oh here are some of my autumn kitties from Happy Pets.

If you need any of the pictures cut out, I can try and hlep you with it. Smile

September born kittens snoozing.

sinenomine wrote:
Wonderful pics!
Loved the HP
And Kokonee dress is really cute

Thanks! That's the Pilgrim dress, I think from last year.

Lisa will have a very difficult decision to make with all those amazing outfits!

I don't think mine is suitable but I'm giving it a shot! Laughing

40650_11.jpg
 tornte12.png

Guest Guest

is this over yet? i can't provide the pics now but i will when i get my net back Ashamed

I've seen little Ursula too congratulations All pets are gorgeous, thanks Lisa for the graphics

I'm sorry I couldnt use everyones pets...there jsut wasnt room Sad

I will try and find a way of adding more around the forum

More changes coming tomorrow Smile

ahahahah.........can't wait to see more changes........this theme is cool but in last 1-2 months it has become little boring cause it is here for long time....from march-april i think.......=D