Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Spoilers released first at PSFC! UPDATED With All Prices!

CC PETLING????

let's just hope it's something, like 2cc... affordable for those who trade for them Sad

tweet40 wrote:
CC PETLING????

let's just hope it's something, like 2cc... affordable for those who trade for them Sad

It is 25 cc's hun Sad

but i really wanted him! no way i can afford them if they're so expensive! SadSadSadSadSad

The donation Playfish are giving for the tiger petling is also very poor i think, at just 10%, surely for a project such as saving tigers where only 3200 are now in the world a bigger donation could have been made.

I don't wanna sound hurtful at all here, but if a 100% donation can be made towards haiti then surely a 100% donation could also be given to WWF for WWF items. Just my 2 cents there.

I know tweet...I'm really upset as well

25 cc's for the pettling, 20 cc's for the tree house and I still havent got the haiti bear yet which is another 10 ccs

I totally agree Steve.
They gave a 10% dontation on the other WWF items that cost 8cc;s each...why have they had to make these 25 cc's yet still only give a 10 dontation..they could of managed more than that now...especially as its EA holding the pursestrings now

I know more work goes into the petlings as they move and are (supposedly) interactive, but whoa! 25cc's?

im sorry, but i know i can spend the cash to get 25cc to buy a petling but i would much prefer to go and give all the cash that i would use to buy that petling and donate it to a good cause, wether it be wwf, haiti or any other charity direct to them so they get 100%, these causes are more needy than a bunch of executives in a board room needing another car or a bottle of champagne.

i got a haiti bear today
but i had to trade many items to get enough 4999s for it (still, i think it was worth it)

i'd love to have the tiger, but i'd have to trade all my stuff away to get enough to buy it Sad(((((((
if it was 10cc they could donate all money (or at least 90%, if they have to make profit)
it's just wrong! Mad

tempted by the tiger petling XD, love tigers even thinking about making a tiger plushie this weekend congratulations. Shall find some 999s tonight xD

jeez..
Tiger petlingis in cash shop

and I didn't feel any chinese new year theme in pet society Mad

Mr Mayor wrote:
geo5955 your signature is fantastic, have you put them images in our Art Gallery forum, they are absolutly fantastic!!

Ashamed i'll post it up shortly.

oooh! i'm so happy now! thank you mr. mayor & psfc! i can't stand to be in the dark... LOL congratulations

Whoa there's going to be some amazing room building on for sure.

cant wait for them to come out I'll really buy the tiger petling once halo gets cash coins' ? :bartend: :chin1:

lea75 wrote:
I like the fact that there are different items this week, gets a bit boring when its a theme as everyones rooms look the same..

Plus we already have item that we can use with these

this is so true... looks like this week we're gonna have more options....
only 14 hours left... start the count down ... lol

thats rigt fasionista... lets vote to make a count down clock every sunday
al in favor say : i (Eye) !!!!!!!!!

Fálcor wrote:
lea75 wrote:
I like the fact that there are different items this week, gets a bit boring when its a theme as everyones rooms look the same..

Plus we already have item that we can use with these

this is so true... looks like this week we're gonna have more options....
only 14 hours left... start the count down ... lol

feel free to go in to the Cafe and start a countdown thread .....

hahahaha.. i thought the same thing... but i love that now we have a tree house.. reminds me of when i played as a little child

Fashionista wrote:
yes it's too bad I'm still thinking about buying it or not! :S

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!always want to have tree house :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
but with 15 cc only i can buy the big room

yes... i loved it.. it had a tire hanging like a swing and it was full with all my toys.. i want to put all the pets' dolls in the tree house.. just like mine...lol

Fálcor wrote:
yes... i loved it.. it had a tire hanging like a swing and it was full with all my toys.. i want to put all the pets' dolls in the tree house.. just like mine...lol

thats so cool idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!falcor did u buy it??????????

yes i did... i know is a bit expensive, but i couldn't resist... go to my house so you can see it

nothing yet...you can be sure that they will be here as soon as they are released congratulations