Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Sorry NHS...

I gets a phone call today saying that me op was to be done on me knee this coming sunday.....ive left numerous phone calls since JUNE..asking whats going on then out of the blue after most of me hols have been booked they expect me to drop everything with a couple of days notice to go in...im not slating our heath system as i do appreciate all the work ive had done over the years but come on a working bloke needs more notice than this....ive told them that i will wait to the new year as me knee aint as bad as it was and that i would go for a scan instead god bless our heath system, i know its not our docs or nurses that control these proccedings its the muppets with budgets and clip boards angry rant over thumbs

thats just typical m8 im sure youll be able to slot it in again in new year thumbs

Know a bit how you feel Stue and dont want to turn this in to a NHS slagging topic,
I have always tried to see the good in the NHS especially with my wife working for them , but all this with my wrist has made me see them different , there was no communication between them when i went in and no one seemed as if they wanted to do there job , i know this is government problems but didnt feel good and never thought i would be saying things like this Sad

I would never slag of our docs and nurses...its the bloody pen pushers that wind me up thumbs

They had a cancellation mate which is very common this time of year.

@Kenb wrote:
They had a cancellation mate which is very common this time of year.
Yea its a shame, hopefully someone more needy will take it, ive asked for a scan now anyway, the pain as almost but gone.....since june thumbs

had a few communication probs in the past but cant fault what they did for lucy and jas this past fortnight thumbs

A bit more notice would have been better,but as you say stue pen pushers

cant be easy being a nurse or a doctor or a surgeon,with all the cut backs

more pressure on these people and I can see there been more mistakes,its a joke nhs should be looked after more

I know what you mean Stu,
I would have just gone in but then I am weirdo.
NHS Staff rule, how thay put up with all the crap I have no idea God bless um thumbsthumbs

hte doctors and nurses are great,but as said its the managers and the rest of the pen pushers that are the problem,they probably earn more than the nurses and just suck the pot dry of money,sack the lot and have good old fashioned sister in charge!sorry,off me soapbox now,look after that knee and hope the scan proves useful Stu

@XS1100 wrote:
NHS Staff rule, how thay put up with all the crap I have no idea God bless um thumbsthumbs
agree Gaz god bless em too, dont get paid enough neither thumbs

hte doctors and nurses are great,but as said its the managers and the rest of the pen pushers that are the problem,they probably earn more than the nurses and just suck the pot dry of money,sack the lot and have good old fashioned sister in charge!sorry,off me soapbox now,look after that knee and hope the scan proves useful Stu
I wiil do thanks thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
agree Gaz god bless em too, dont get paid enough neither thumbs
agreethumbs