Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

I haven't heard from Marlies, but I don't think it was their area (although am embarrassed to say I'm not a hundred percent)

was Brussels.. but not sure exactly where BG lived. just knew Belgium

we're getting another Winter storm.. another 9 inches of snow expected.. I am tired of this

Frannie, the ghost I stole from the Registry, which didn't go into my account/chest, is back in Kitty's front room when I logged on as IMOM.

Smile

Phew! Read it here about the space ships, ran back to PS, Frannie you're a star...I got the message in the game now my space ships are safe!

Sometimes I can't believe the subjects

I just saw the tree house in a friends house (from the Cash shop) it's wicked and goes into another room but your pet doesn't follow, just the pet who lives there...it's soooo cool, but soooo many CC's I don't think I like it that much

oh i wondered about that.. so it's multiple rooms for the owner?

I don't like the park bench and am sorry I bought it.. it bends too much.. makes Misha think she is fat when she sits on it

Frannie wrote:
oh i wondered about that.. so it's multiple rooms for the owner?

I don't like the park bench and am sorry I bought it.. it bends too much.. makes Misha think she is fat when she sits on it

OMG!!! I'm laughing so hard it hurts...Frannie you're so funny

but it's true.. and that new black dress makes her legs look fat too! maybe cause I'm fat and I'm projecting this on her

I like the tree house too Smile

Oh the bench isn't good?
I'm trying out an Olympics scene in one of my rooms - not sure why PS hasn't used that theme?

Frannie can I borrow the bench please, and see if Zoonie likes it?

only twice have I bought something I hated... this is one of them.. and the other I got rid of last week.... dumped that jalisco dress on Wish LOLOL

I'm just doing IMOM's visits for him seeing as I was messing about in The Registry.

When I get back on my account, if I like the bench, will get you something in exchange, it's the beginning of a new week, and too expensive to just ditch!

I'm not worried about it, honestly Gill

Am making a Veterinarian's office for room 2

I'm not keen on the bench either, but love the bikes! I'm going to save for the motorbike and get that next. I quite like the city theme but not sure Sparkle really fits in, she's wearing the tiger costume and refuses point blank to change.

that tiger costume is cute.. will probably wind up buying coins later this week... for now I can resist

Looking forward to checking out your new look rooms but for now I must go and do some more work.

Laters taters xx

I'm trying to sort out this room, took a couple of pics you could look at.

I'll just make myself a lunch time sandwich while you're gone.

Back.. Robin woke up and we sat out there a bit longer than I thought I would

wish Bee was here... watching a travelogue on Czeck..... never realized they had internment camps

they have been to Trebon, and 2 other places which I have already forgotten the names of

Hi Bee, yes, it's all over the news, the internet is saying as many as 25 feared dead, but the latest BBC radio news was confirming 10, which is still 10 too many obviously.

PS news

AND if you buy steak from the petling food section of the Food Store, they mispriced it at only 16 coins!

Hello Zoonie and Frannie

yes that train disaster was horrible. They didn't say what caused it.

Yes Frannie - because we have borders with Germany it was convenient place for them to have camps in Czech. There was one in my town - Ostrov. We used to joke about it (as kids) because the building they used was later converted into college (yes I know it was kind of twisted joke) so we said the torture carries on...

very pretty there though

Yay.. Robin is going to shop for me so I don;t have to go out!

Bee wrote:
... We used to joke about it (as kids) because the building they used was later converted into college (yes I know it was kind of twisted joke) so we said the torture carries on...

On a slightly similar vein, the hospital where I was born (and also had our ED) was a very old Victorian building, originally used as a Workhouse (or Poorhouse)

Zoonie wrote:

On a slightly similar vein, the hospital where I was born (and also had our ED) was a very old Victorian building, originally used as a Workhouse (or Poorhouse)

I've never came accross to those two words (workshouse, poorhouse) so I'm not sure what they mean but I'm guessing was not nice and happy place

1/2 steak - I wish it would be real life food Laughing

oh I remember Olympics! Actually didn;t recall.. went back and looked

here's the vet office.. looks awful drab though - need to punch it up

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya again Paige, how are you doing?

Hi Gill , sorry just flicked back to the page where i came in last and saw that you said hello , but i had already gone Sad

im good thanks gill , im such a busy bee now Sad ! but i really feel like doing more stuff on the computer , but i cant Sad

Frannie wrote:

cute love it Smile

Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

I've never came accross to those two words (workshouse, poorhouse) so I'm not sure what they mean but I'm guessing was not nice and happy place

1/2 steak - I wish it would be real life food Laughing

No, not a good place, it was where they used to send people who couldn't support themselves, or, I guess, children with no support.

Frannie wrote:
oh I remember Olympics! Actually didn;t recall.. went back and looked

That's in another room Frannie, I gave up on it for now.
This one is the scene for a romantic tryst...

Frannie wrote:

Nice, but how about taking away one of the examination tables, and putting in a reception desk?

Frannie wrote:
thanks Paige.. any ideas for brightening?

hmm maybe a different wallpaper?? maybe one with a pattern or something , but not to patterny(made up word lol) after all it is a vet office Smile

oh and i dont know what it would look like but maybe some sort of bath (dk if it would look good or not lol sorry)