Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

I have no clue, it only shows me the grades from last year and a new grade for statistics (it's from the first year), so will have to wait until tonight for the other grades... I THINK if I work hard, it's possible to pass...

Statistics are hard ...... I am sorry that you did not pass .... I am glad that you get another chance .... Hopefully it will be easier nest time ..

I hope so too. I'm a bit disappointed, but I expected it as much though, it was really REALLY hard. Oh well, I just hope the other grades are good!!

Sweeties, gotta go, I'll keep you posted tomorrow morning about the other grades real quick (I have an early class and a long day ahead)

Bye bye

Bye Kijo ...... go make breakfast ..... time for me to go to bed ....

ttyt .......

Ugh... stupid thing ate my post!!!

anyways Gill, a friend told me she requested to join the group and is waiting on you. Zoey85
a real sweetheart.

tehn i need you to think of anything to add to the newsletter and I will deal with that when i get back.

Yay im finally in... thanx zoonie...

hi everyone.... im zoey a long lost friend of kijo Smile

Welcome Zoey - sorry the delay is me sleeping Laughing I'm on GMT which means I do miss some of my friends here.

Hope you like the group, Kijo will be back along soon Smile

Oh and just so as you know Zoey, if you'd like to take part in any competitions in the C&G Group, or anywhere on the PSFC board, you need a post total of 20 posts - but...posts in Groups don't count - so you need to venture out on to the Trading Board, or to The Cafe and other sections of the main forum Smile

Boogs honey, hello - wet here today, are the kids stir crazy yet?

Morning me loon, yep Sad they are driving me nuts but the wet weather makes it impossible to do anything without it costing a fortune

when was Marisols birthday? she has thank you's up but I do not know when it was Sad

Not only that but it saps your energy I think - yesterday I was full of get up and go, but today - yuuuugh fancy getting back under the duvet!

Same here yesterday the kids spent 3 hours up the park at a sports club and the sun was shinning but today back to grey and wet Sad

Just got myself a coffee and put some cream on my weeping blister, it's so yucky, that'll teach me to go out working in the garden.

It is ouch Boogs, just on the inside lower fleshy part of the right thumb, very sore.

WB Kijo, your friend Zoey posted, but I scared her off I think Sad

I am so glad that I work at a hotel, otherwise I would have no idea what a duvet is.

hahahaha

Hey, I saw my litle Carina in here! Whoop!!

Nope, she is just busy, at work or something.... Im sure she will stick her head back in here in a bit, she can usually chat more a little earlier, but couldnt get in before, so maybe we will see her more tomorrow. : D

B-fat is the same.... all looks like mush to me now. hahahaha.
I burnt my thumb knuckle setting up a hot waffle machine.... ouch!

Zoonie wrote:
It is ouch Boogs, just on the inside lower fleshy part of the right thumb, very sore.

WB Kijo, your friend Zoey posted, but I scared her off I think Sad

Nasty! stops you being able to fuction properly Sad

good morning.. running through with coffee in hand and going for a smoke.. but will be back

Anything for the newsletter dear?

Maybe an announcement of poster of the week/month being back perhaps?
:whistle:

or anyother notable news?

did you all see the group pic?

inu-kijo wrote:
I am so glad that I work at a hotel, otherwise I would have no idea what a duvet is.

congratulations
When I was growing up it was all sheets, blankets and bedspreads, but that's not very common place now, most homes have a snuggly duvet I think.

Frannie wrote:
good morning.. running through with coffee in hand and going for a smoke.. but will be back

See, I get a coffee and wooosh, The Franster magically appears
8)

I have both the lads in here with me at the moment because of the weather - keep your fingers crossed that the peace holds!

Frannie wrote:

Morning Frannie

I saw the group pic its Fab Smile You are a star

Oh no poor Dennis is going to be pestered again

Yes we have sheets on the mattress but then a duvet to sleep under x

inu-kijo wrote:
Anything for the newsletter dear?

Maybe an announcement of poster of the week/month being back perhaps?
:whistle:

or anyother notable news?

did you all see the group pic?

I saw the group pic very briefly, will comment on it, it's so sweet, so I would definitely mention it on the newsletter.

We've also been promised with a return to C&G of the infamous and entertaining Doctor Cabra, but more than that I don't know yet ...

I think too many people are missing right now for the Poster of the Week comp just yet, although I hope it gets a little busier and we bring it back, so for now I'd just mention the competitions - still time to enter the Kind Hearts.

Also if anyone has any kind of comps they'd like to see, they should speak up Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
wait.... you dont have sheets???

LOL yes, we have sheets. Usually fitted sheets over the mattress and either a top sheet, or people just wash the duvet cover.

FYI our bed has 3' wide pillows with quilted pillow protectors, then a pillowcase (Oxford Style, which means they have a fabric border around the edges as opposed to Housewife style, which is plain) The mattress has a quilted mattress topper on , then a bottom sheet, the duvet cover matches the sheet and pillowcases and is just plain Egyptian cotton, and on top of that during the day is a velvet and silk bedspread with some matching cushions. R pulls that over his side of the bed too at night, but I don't need that much warmth Laughing

[/British Bed Linen Info mode]

i can't talk I am awful with bed stuff.

I put on the 2 sheets, but don't sleep under them
and then just have one big comforter on top of that that doubles as a blanket/pillow.
and only make up my bed when I wash the linens..... I am a bad girl.

PS when our friends S & B come to stay I make their bed with a mattress and pillow protectors, bottom sheet, pillowcases, top sheet, duvet and then a wool blanket folded across the end of the bed, which S always uses, as she really gets cold congratulations

as far as bedding goes here... fitted bottom sheet on the queen sized bed. Then two twin sized top sheets and two twin or better sized quilts We don;t share sheets and blankets well. then a bedspread to cover all during the day

Good morning C&G

It's a miserable, grey, foggy day here in the Mids but they say we'll have snow this afternoon! I hope not! It's too late now and we don't want anymore chaos thank you very much!

All this talk of bed linen has made my eyes droop ... could just do with curling up under the duvet with hot chocolate MMmmmmmm!

thanks guys, you are so sweet!!!
: D

It was fun making it with all the flying pets, and i think it is pretty cute, hopefully I got all the couples together and what not.

about 35 pets i think, A nice showing.

I love our bed, it's this one

^ that's not our actual one though, I air the bed with the linen thrown back for a couple of hours, and then make it all neatly so it looks inviting later :pinkjello:

The one we had before is in ED's room at the moment, it's an original Victorian cast iron and brass one (with a new mattress of course, eeek) and is so high you almost get vertigo lying down Laughing

inu-kijo wrote:
thanks guys, you are so sweet!!!
: D

It was fun making it with all the flying pets, and i think it is pretty cute, hopefully I got all the couples together and what not.

about 35 pets i think, A nice showing.

It's great, lovely to see Zoonie and Big B together - love across the other side of the world, and the great Merseyside football divide too lol.
And you wont be hearing protests from Boubie this time rofl.

While I remember, as well as Tiph, we have Tweet down for Gift Registry - her grades weren't as good as they could be and her parents aren't letting her on line for a couple of weeks until they feel she's concentrating more on her work.

sorry about that Kids where demanding my attention, back now but if I disapear again its because war has broken out again.