Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ITS SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!lets post ur pic!!!!!!!!!

lea75 wrote:
lmao...my son would love this pic Laughing

And he haven't even seen my FB profile picture yet! Super awesomre frog pokemon with mixed water and psychic type moveset. Err... I think I watched way too much Pokemon when I was kid.

Edit: Still watch way too much... *hides*

Guest Guest
IntoxicatedFrog wrote:
lea75 wrote:
lmao...my son would love this pic Laughing

And he haven't even seen my FB profile picture yet! Super awesomre frog pokemon with mixed water and psychic type moveset. Err... I think I watched way too much Pokemon when I was kid.

Edit: Still watch way too much... *hides*

HI FREAKING 5 FOR POKUMAN FANS.

not a fan of mudkips though :p i prefer mews
Laughing

my son has just bought the new pokemon silver soul on the ds which he addicted to...hes not a little kid..he is 15 lol

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
my son has just bought the new pokemon silver soul on the ds which he addicted to...hes not a little kid..he is 15 lol

hey im 19 and i have fire red, emerald, pearl, diamond and platinum, and on my way to getting silver soul and heart gold ~! Laughing

Guest Guest
hm.. i usually never post my picture anywhere.. but i'll do it just this once. Laughing

i'll never show you my face though! you're only getting a profile view.

What a sexy profile view, Riuna.

Pokemon is even more awesome than Chuck Norris. Laughing
Wish there would be more stuff in Hungary though, I want a Politoed plush.

Guest Guest
IntoxicatedFrog wrote:

you mean that? Laughing if you do, aw shucks merci <3

and aww. i don't have pokemon plush toys but yeah... and yes indeed PKM rocks my socks Laughing i'm always stalking the pokemon give-away events at TRU and Gamestop.

Riuna wrote:
IntoxicatedFrog wrote:

you mean that? Laughing if you do, aw shucks merci <3

and aww. i don't have pokemon plush toys but yeah... and yes indeed PKM rocks my socks Laughing i'm always stalking the pokemon give-away events at TRU and Gamestop.

ROFL

True poke fan. Laughing

And yes, your posted picture does look nice. Smile

Guest Guest
oh you~ thank you <333~~~

and oh yes i am. my mom always looks at me like if i'm crazy for liking pokemon this long LMAO.

Riuna wrote:
lea75 wrote:

hey im 19 and i have fire red, emerald, pearl, diamond and platinum, and on my way to getting silver soul and heart gold ~! Laughing

My bf is 22 and he has all of those + silver...Embarrasing huh.
My favorite one is....ummmm...Jigglipuff and clefairy...You can only guess why Smile

Riuna wrote:
hm.. i usually never post my picture anywhere.. but i'll do it just this once. Laughing

[/img]
That picture is really good. Why dont you want to show us your face? If its cause you think your ugly...HAVE YOU SEEN MY PICTURES

Riuna wrote:

[/img]
That picture is really good. Why dont you want to show us your face? If its cause you think your ugly...HAVE YOU SEEN MY PICTURES [/quote]

Sarah-Louise ..you will get a severe telling off soon ...there is nothing at all wrong with your picture ..you are very pretty. I think you look at a different picture to the rest of us

kasijab wrote:
Sarah-Louise ..you will get a severe telling off soon ...there is nothing at all wrong with your picture ..you are very pretty. I think you look at a different picture to the rest of us

Lol...i must be. Laughing

Wow what a wonderful idea, thanks esperia...
ive seen some pics of you and all i have to say its that is very nice to see how you look..
Lisa you look wonderful in that pic, i dont know why you dont like to have pics taken.
Dawn, you look so happy and lovele, great family.
Lucky i didnt know you were so pretty
Kasi, that pic of you just makes me want to hug you
i will upload mu pic in a minute

sara111.jpg
this is me in black with my son the ring barer at my twin sisters wedding Smile

lol even though my picture is my avatar I thought I should post another picture that is a little more recent (although it was taken over a year ago lol) I really don't have any recent pictures on my computer. I'll have to look for more.

Everyone has such lovely pictures! It's so nice to see everyone behind the pets and nicknames lol.

Mylady you look really young on that picture congratulations
Going to see if i can post mine but it will only be my FB profile picture

Guest Guest
@ Pink: Cause i'm FAT !!! and i look slightly better in profile views then frontal. the camera makes me look wider Laughing

and your BF is awesome. we shall battle some day in the future.

@Kasi: LMAO!!! I will never show my face. !!! and i think you're a gorgeous woman kasi. in fact everyone is beautiful here. X3 we shall have a massive hug party one day.

lol Clair a bell I get told all the time that I look a lot younger than I am It doesn't help that my three year old is half my height lol.

Ruina, you don't need to be so shy sweetie, we are all our own worst critics of ourself!

well this im me congratulations
 _jai0111.jpg

its similar to the one on my FB profile, but you can see me face much better...

as for the hug party i shall start

editing: i bet most of you thought i was a girl right

Guest Guest
@ CLair: then i must be the mosssssssssssssst terrible critic of myself. I don't really have a nice frontal pic though and if i do, i drew all over my face

@Falcor: WHY SO HANDSOME?

Looking through this thread you all are so gorgeous, i thought ide add mine and fish for compliments

Here's mine

This is me before i get a wash and brush my teeth on a morning
 b410.jpg

Then this is me after a wash and cleaning my teeth
 after10.png

And this is with my other half (this is an old picture Sad lol)
 meandk10.png

Guest Guest
Clair!!! I wanna hug you so badly!

LMAO @ the mask. was that halloween? Laughing

hahahahaha Clair your so funny, love your morning face

myladyyawo wrote:
 sara111.jpg
this is me in black with my son the ring barer at my twin sisters wedding Smile

lol even though my picture is my avatar I thought I should post another picture that is a little more recent (although it was taken over a year ago lol) I really don't have any recent pictures on my computer. I'll have to look for more.

Everyone has such lovely pictures! It's so nice to see everyone behind the pets and nicknames lol.

you look very pretty , nice photo and your son is so cute congratulations !!

Falcor wrote:
 _jai0111.jpg

nice photo congratulations

clair a bell wrote:
Looking through this thread you all are so gorgeous, i thought ide add mine and fish for compliments

Here's mine

This is me before i get a wash and brush my teeth on a morning
 b410.jpg

Then this is me after a wash and cleaning my teeth
 after10.png

And this is with my other half (this is an old picture Sad lol)
 meandk10.png

hehe i love your pics

myladyyawo wrote:
lol Clair a bell I get told all the time that I look a lot younger than I am It doesn't help that my three year old is half my height lol.

Ruina, you don't need to be so shy sweetie, we are all our own worst critics of ourself!

lol that is still making me smile congratulations isnt a good job your matching your little one in the cuteness stakes Laughing

Falcor wrote:
 _jai0111.jpg

To be honest, i didnt think you were a man or woman, i thought it was a famous person you like from where your from
I hope thats not offensive to you thought

Riuna wrote:
@ CLair: then i must be the mosssssssssssssst terrible critic of myself. I don't really have a nice frontal pic though and if i do, i drew all over my face

@Falcor: WHY SO HANDSOME?

Everyone is thier own worst critic hun, even me!!! I only posted my picture because everyone else had
Be brave is what i thought

Guest Guest
YES CLAIR I AGREE> i thought falcor was a famous person on the photo. LMAO he looks like a celebrity! Laughing

Riuna wrote:
Clair!!! I wanna hug you so badly!

LMAO @ the mask. was that halloween? Laughing

Hug away
I love hugs hehe

Falcor wrote:
hahahahaha Clair your so funny, love your morning face

My morning faces are good, good job i cant post my morning mood
lol

Riuna wrote:
YES CLAIR I AGREE> i thought falcor was a famous person on the photo. LMAO he looks like a celebrity! Laughing

Just goes to show doesnt it
and yes the mask was from halloween congratulations i was getting my younger sister an outfit but she wouldnt try the mask on until i did then she was snap happy

thanks Paige and Clair
actully my avatar pic is just what you thouth clair, she is a famouse singer here in mexico and all over latin america,

Ruina, it takes a liitle courage to upload you pic, believe me, but it is so much fun seeing all the members faces
you are all so beutiful, this makes PSFC not only a big family, but a big and beautiful family.

Paige, still waiting for your pics
Pink.Pixel. i think you are very pretty honest Ashamed

well, i dont know if you guys know, but i am an actor im my country, but not a famouse one Sad

Falcor wrote:
well, i dont know if you guys know, but i am an actor im my country, but not a famouse one Sad

Famous or not your still an actor Smile Have you been on tv congratulations

Guest Guest
@ Falcor: it does take courage, but i am actually trying to hide the fact i'm a girl in most places. Laughing i like to be mysterious. and wowow you sure got the actor's look so~~~

@ Clair: i'd be snap happy too if i saw that Laughing i haven't worn a costume in ages since 2 years ago halloween.. XD

clair a bell wrote:
Falcor wrote:

well i have done some little things on TV, some small parts in tv serios, but nothing big. you know, the delivery guy, the one who gets killed and all that kind of stuff

in theather i do have a steady career tho, but i will really love to make it into the moives.... well there's no harm in wishing

Paige and Clair a bell thank you so much!
I'm actually wearing 3 inch heals in that picture and my twin is wearing one inch lol. So it just goes to show you how short I am lol.

Clair a bell, I just had to laugh at your morning picture that was so funny!! Your real picture is very pretty!! You have a beautiful smile!

Falcor, very handsome picture! I really like your facebook profile picture too. You may not be famous now, but maybe some day when you do become famous we can all say we knew you before you were

Awww thank you mylady, i hope your words turn into reality

Riuna wrote:
@ Falcor: it does take courage, but i am actually trying to hide the fact i'm a girl in most places. Laughing i like to be mysterious. and wowow you sure got the actor's look so~~~

@ Clair: i'd be snap happy too if i saw that Laughing i haven't worn a costume in ages since 2 years ago halloween.. XD

Falcor wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Falcor wrote:

Yes i let her be snap happy til they ended up online

well i have done some little things on TV, some small parts in tv serios, but nothing big. you know, the delivery guy, the one who gets killed and all that kind of stuff

in theather i do have a steady career tho, but i will really love to make it into the moives.... well there's no harm in wishing

Hey you dont forget, it takes 1 step at a time If your not going to have dreams then theres nothing, if that makes sense
x

clair a bell wrote:

Hey you dont forget, it takes 1 step at a time If your not going to have dreams then theres nothing, if that makes sense
x

it totally does, and im a big big dreamer, but i also know we all have rolls to play, and im a very patient person, it makes me so happy just to be able to say that i work and live in showbusiness, that that is all that matters. there are alot of people who cant make it coz of different reason, and believe acting is my life and it makes me feel so proud that i can do it for a living, i dont care if i am famouse or not, that doesnt depends on me, but know that i have a stage where to act every night it makes me feel so much blessed

Riuna wrote:

Why hide who you are? You are WHO you are and you should be proud to be you

myladyyawo wrote:
I'm actually wearing 3 inch heals in that picture and my twin is wearing one inch lol. So it just goes to show you how short I am lol.

Clair a bell, I just had to laugh at your morning picture that was so funny!! Your real picture is very pretty!! You have a beautiful smile!

Falcor, very handsome picture! I really like your facebook profile picture too. You may not be famous now, but maybe some day when you do become famous we can all say we knew you before you were

What do you mean, my real picture? Thats a good morning lol

Falcor wrote:
Awww thank you mylady, i hope your words turn into reality

Just remember this hun, ' if other people can beleive im me, then i MUST beleive in myself '
That is a clair a bell qoute of course

Guest Guest
or as kamina once said.

"Believe in me who believes in you"

clair a bell wrote:

Just remember this hun, ' if other people can beleive im me, then i MUST beleive in myself '
That is a clair a bell qoute of course

wow.. i have to make make a sigg with that quote... thanks a lot clair

Falcor wrote:
 _jai0111.jpg

Very nice Smile

clair a bell wrote:
 b410.jpg

Gosh I nearly fell off my chair. That masc scared me half to death, Serious...I wasnt expecting it.Your other photos are really nice tho
Falcor wrote:

Aww thanks falc

Falcor wrote:
thanks Paige and Clair
actully my avatar pic is just what you thouth clair, she is a famouse singer here in mexico and all over latin america,

Ruina, it takes a liitle courage to upload you pic, believe me, but it is so much fun seeing all the members faces
you are all so beutiful, this makes PSFC not only a big family, but a big and beautiful family.

Paige, still waiting for your pics

sorry nope never lol congratulations !!! haha okay i might consider it lol dont have many recent ones though :S

myladyyawo wrote:

aww yw xx lol

I didn't know about this thread... soooooo, I'm going to post a picture of mine, even if I hate my pictures! And I have really a few photos of me!

and this is a most recent one, with a stupid face :

I love seeing all your faces! It seems to be closer to you!

Why do you all hate your pictures ....Chiara you are so pretty . If you were old like me I could understand it ...but you are young and pretty ...and a lovely person xx