Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

ITS SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!lets post ur pic!!!!!!!!!

kasijab wrote:
Why do you all hate your pictures ....Chiara you are so pretty . If you were old like me I could understand it ...but you are young and pretty ...and a lovely person xx

aaaw thank you Kasi
Actually I don't really like myself, especially in the photos, so I prefer taking pictures of others than myself! Ashamed

Chiaretta wrote:
aaaw thank you Kasi
Actually I don't really like myself, especially in the photos, so I prefer taking pictures of others than myself! Ashamed

Your just like me. But i do really like your pictures. I love the dress, So cute.

Thank you Sarah!

I've just read your previous posts about yourself! I know what's the meaning of a low self-esteem, but you're not ugly at all hun!

Chiaretta wrote:
Thank you Sarah!

I've just read your previous posts about yourself! I know what's the meaning of a low self-esteem, but you're not ugly at all hun!

Aww thanks

All the way through school, This girl...Who i used to think was my 'best friend' kept calling me fat and that i was ugly(i wasnt even fat, i actually turned annorexic because of this girl). She told me so many times that its totally stuck with me and now i have low self-esteem. its wierd how one person can mess with your mind when your young and it stays with you for the rest of your life.

Aaaw, I'm sorry hun! That's terrible! I understand you, since I'm very sensitive to my friends' opinions about me; no, I've used the wrong word, not friends (because they accept you always), since classmates and people who think they have the right to make you feel bad, only to feel better themselves! We should avoid these persons!

Chiaretta wrote:
Aaaw, I'm sorry hun! That's terrible! I understand you, since I'm very sensitive to my friends' opinions about me; no, I've used the wrong word, not friends (because they accept you always), since classmates and people who think they have the right to make you feel bad, only to feel better themselves! We should avoid these persons!

Yep. Well to be quite fair, Im not a very mixable person. Once i left school, i left all my friends behind and dont really speak to them anymore. I dont really have friend in real life because i just cant be bothered with then Laughing .
In real life....my family and my bf class as my only 'friends'

And iv got all the friends i need here at PSFC.

I Love this Thread!!! It is so Wonderful to see and get to know everyone in the PSFC Family. I think there is Greatness in each and ever one of you. All the different personalities, talents and common love of PS is what help make PSFC THE BEST place to be. You are all Beautiful People inside and out and I am proud and honored to call you all my Friends. I Love you all and your pets. Big Hugs and Much Love from Bailey and me

Chiaretta wrote:
I didn't know about this thread... soooooo, I'm going to post a picture of mine, even if I hate my pictures! And I have really a few photos of me!

and this is a most recent one, with a stupid face :

I love seeing all your faces! It seems to be closer to you!

nice pictures you are very pretty congratulations

Guest Guest
Chiaretta you are beautiful!

Hehe..if you click that lil facebook button to the left of this, you can see a picture of me..at least I think you can..I've been playing with the settings.

Guest Guest
Chiaretta wrote:
aaw, thanks Esperia

My compliment is on the previous page...

Hahahaha!
Like I said,you look gorgeous! I love black hair women! They are always full of confidence and intellectual capabilities!

Lazar wrote:
Chiaretta you are beautiful!

Lazar wrote:
Chiaretta wrote:
aaw, thanks Esperia

My compliment is on the previous page...

Hahahaha!
Like I said,you look gorgeous! I love black hair women! They are always full of confidence and intellectual capabilities!

oh, I'm so sorry Laz! I missed your comment
Thank you very much, your words are soooo kind and sweet!

This is me and my bestest friend Zoey... i'm on the right... LOL

Thank you fash!

Ames, now, that is a smile!!!! you are soooo pretty hun!

you are welcome sweety!!!! the view also from the first pic is amazing! are u in your house?

Fashionista wrote:
Ames you are cute!!!!!!!!

Oooh no i'm not! I'm a plain jane.. happy that way lol

Chiaretta wrote:
Thank you fash!

Ames, now, that is a smile!!!! you are soooo pretty hun!

Stop it or you will make me blush lol!!!

My Avatar and these two photos above. Smile

wow ..nice pics sweetie ..

will you please check your facebook link as at the moment it goes to my own homepage. This usually means that you have copied the link from your homepage not your PROFILE page as required.

kasijab wrote:
wow ..nice pics sweetie ..

will you please check your facebook link as at the moment it goes to my own homepage. This usually means that you have copied the link from your homepage not your PROFILE page as required.

Thank you! :]
I actually did that purposely for my iRL privacy, I don't enjoy random people adding me or anything. Smile Haha.
I think these should be an option if we wanna make our Facebook links private or public. Just a suggestion. Smile

I'm really sorry sweetie, but it is a rule fo the forum that you have a valid facebook link .... you can set your security on facebook so only real friends can see your profile but people can still add you ...look here for further information on this. If you get random people sending f/r without a note saying they are from the forum etc , then do as I do ...click ignore

Guest Guest

I want to see lots of pics congratulations

Wow... Everyone... I love your pics!
I couldn't believe Angel is an actor...
And Yvette awesome coat!!!
Everybody, you are just sweeties!
Now I'll upload some mine: Laughing
 dsc01310.jpg

dsc01410.jpg

dsc01411.jpg

dsc01412.jpg

dsc01413.jpg
I know I'm not beautiful, I know I look stupid, but I love me, I love people who are not just pets

Guest Guest

STUPID???!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AGNE , AND BE PROUD
The third pic made me Laughing I love to be funny as well congratulations

Guest Guest

Stephanie you are beautiful

Guest Guest

You are beautiful Sara

Guest Guest

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Laughing

Guest Guest

No the lol is because I'm NOT pretty at all congratulations

Wow... Sarah... You look amazing... I mean you just look awesome... I would like to be like you

wow Sarah you look amazing^^
ok i'll show my pics too even i'm camera shy
 img_0310.jpg
 x_e77e10.jpg
 x_46e810.jpg
 x_116910.jpg
 x_fcf410.jpg