Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♪ The FEBRUARY chat - part 6 ♪

I do crazy thing when I get bored... got a DR appointment in like a week and a half??? will be okay til then. : D

bogie wrote:
Morning me loon Luckily it was drizzle so I did not get too wet.

did you have a great weekend Smile Hope lunch with your friends was delish!

Saturday was fab Boogs.
Yesterday not well and today - must apologise to you, I was in such a rush my messages to your inbox were a bit short, not because I was being curt or anything, just because I was in such a tizz

inu-kijo wrote:
No fevers this weekend, but yesterday was the sorest i have ever been (and this was a complete day off!!!!)
a little better today, but it seems I am hurting more and more lately.... can;t wait to see the DR again.

Gill, I forgot to tell you, that I was soooo bored the otherday I started a new spredsheet..... for the trees in PS.....

congratulations aaaw you are so like me in that!
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Have you thought about trying anything to rub on your joints/limbs for the soreness? just as a temporary relief until you find out the real cause?
We have that Biofreeze here and also stuff like Deep Heat - that should help with some of the soreness

Boogs you can MAKE them different colours by getting CC cookies. : D

I have a black and white pic right now, but trying to find more colours so I can update my thread. : D

you know I never really thought about that Gill.... Some Icy Hot actually might help.... not for my nose so much.. but it is really worth a try!!!

Knees are actually not so bad... its my left shoulder, both feet, and backside of my calves.

Thats a long time to wait Kijo Sad

Gill i was supprised you answered at all

you should have had a wen and a michelle request to be members.

why do they have to request? is it this forums rules?

I will keep my eyes peeled for you and post you pics if I find any

Ive only seen the normal colours so far Kijo, will keep my eyes peeled though.

Hi Pandy Smile nice to meet you

Hi Pandy, have you by cahnce seen any different colour tigers that you could take a pic of??

inu-kijo wrote:
you know I never really thought about that Gill.... Some Icy Hot actually might help.... not for my nose so much.. but it is really worth a try!!!

Knees are actually not so bad... its my left shoulder, both feet, and backside of my calves.

Twins! it's my left shoulder I have trouble with too!
Biofreeze, if it's available there, and I think it is, doesn't smell too bad, and the smell wears off long before the effect Smile

bogie wrote:
you should have had a wen and a michelle request to be members.

why do they have to request? is it this forums rules?

I will keep my eyes peeled for you and post you pics if I find any

I'll go look, I sent Wen a message as you asked, I usually get an email though when someone wants to join, and I don't have any waiting that I know of. Let me check.

I think it's the whole point of being a group Boogie, that I can control who joins and who doesn't. So far I only chucked one person out
:spiteful:
Remember on PIF when they'd say someone was banned after they caused trouble? but they could never stop them posting there.

I don't think this forum attracts those types though.

inu-kijo wrote:
Thanks guys, you are the best!!

_Pandy_ wrote:
hello!! Smile

Hiya Pandy, Welcome Smile

Boogs, nope no outstanding requests.

I sent them both the link, Wen said she found it but how does she apply?

I cannot answer that you added me I did not apply!

I think its good that you can ban people but we are never going to get anybody new when even old friends are trying to register but are getting lost trying to get here.

bogie wrote:
I sent them both the link, Wen said she found it but how does she apply?

I cannot answer that you added me I did not apply!

I think its good that you can ban people but we are never going to get anybody new when even old friends are trying to register but are getting lost trying to get here.

To add you without applying I have to know that you've joined and what forum name you chose.
I sent Wen the direct link, we put the link in the news letter with instructions and I also put the info on CeeGeeans & Friends - so to be honest, I'm finding it really hard to work out why people don't understand?

Everytime anyone asks I say
Join the PSFC forum
Look at the long bar across the top of the forum page, directly underneath the banner pic of pets.
See the tab for PSFC Groups and when you click you will see a drop down menu to Join Groups, choose C&G and as soon as I'm here and see your application, I'll let you in.

I agree there's a huge amount of text information and pictures etc. on every page, which confuses some people - but I don't know how to say it any clearer than that Boogs Sad

Hey! I finally got my new laptop so can play with Snuffles ANDDDD I can come back to the forum:)

I see what you mean, Ive explained it to wen and so have you, wen even asked me again in ps yesterday, im there but cannot find you so I sent the link to the c&g main page and said go to feb chat. if z has accepted your request then you will be able to post.

Ive not heard anything back yet!

sorry if im waffling multitasking badly

Oh so wen finally found it :cheer:

Tiph congratulations Thats great news you have been missed

I know when I joined it was the beginning of my night... so I had to wait all night to be able to talk to anyone.... It was kind of disappointing... and I REALLY hated this site when we first moved.... I boycotted it in my own way for a little bit, but, I am here now.

Tiphphinne wrote:
Hey! I finally got my new laptop so can play with Snuffles ANDDDD I can come back to the forum:)

Welcome back Tiph

Now, are you friends with my OH? I can't remember, oops, because I can send you the stuff you've been missing on TWS Smile

How are you?

bogie wrote:
I see what you mean, Ive explained it to wen and so have you, wen even asked me again in ps yesterday, im there but cannot find you so I sent the link to the c&g main page and said go to feb chat. if z has accepted your request then you will be able to post.

Ive not heard anything back yet!

sorry if im waffling multitasking badly

No, I get you.

I can only assume that some people have a passing thought about joining and then don't sit and look at what there is - but not everyone uses forums in the same way I guess, and it can be confusing for some.
Anyway, I found her, she was number 28 of the new members since 7.30pm last night!

Have gone through all of the February new members (7 pages of them) and no one called Michelle (real name) has joined this board at all.

inu-kijo wrote:
I know when I joined it was the beginning of my night... so I had to wait all night to be able to talk to anyone.... It was kind of disappointing... and I REALLY hated this site when we first moved.... I boycotted it in my own way for a little bit, but, I am here now.

A lot of people don't like change.
Some people just move on, change jobs, change routine, whatever - and no longer have the habit.

We had the rope around you though

Thanks:) I've missed it here soooooo much! Its been since around Christmas since I've been able to play PS fully.... poor Snuffles.... How is everyone?

I have to admit If i was new to a forum and i had to register to a thread or chat in another without registering I would go the the one without.

Is there no way it can be the other way round Gill, ie anyone can chat but if found to be abusive or rude. we send a note to you so that next time your on you can ban them?

All good here Tiph, hectic though and I have to go very soon Sad

So glad to see you back

taps the wall with her red tipped white cane.. sets the dog to her lleft and removes her dark glasses.... Kijo is evil!!!!

hello everyone else!

bogie wrote:
All good here Tiph, hectic though and I have to go very soon Sad

So glad to see you back

I'm glad that you're well:) Nice to see you again!

Zoonie wrote:
Missed you too Tiph, bear with me, back in two shakes.

Hi Zoonie!!!!

Frannie wrote:
taps the wall with her red tipped white cane.. sets the dog to her lleft and removes her dark glasses.... Kijo is evil!!!!

hello everyone else!

FRANNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Smile

hey hey Tiph! i guess oyu answered my question! so good to see you.. except that a certain young lady here has blinded me, so I can't really see you!

Tiphphinne wrote:
Who blinded the wonderful Frannie - and WHY??

the evil Kijo.... because I love her game

Hi Frannie, I took one look and ran away! (same as usual then, only even faster)

Just getting something to eat, it's already noon and not had anything yet.

Ive not had time to do the game yet Sad will have to have a go tonight now.

Mush dash all got loads to do and it will not get done with my butt stuck to this seat (unfortunatley)

Love and hugs to you all, hope to catch up with you all in a little while

Frannie wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:
Who blinded the wonderful Frannie - and WHY??

the evil Kijo.... because I love her game

ohhhh *GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr @Kijo* hehehe

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Frannie, I took one look and ran away! (same as usual then, only even faster)

Just getting something to eat, it's already noon and not had anything yet.

Zoonie - I had breakfast and an apple already and I'm STARVING again , how can you not eat all day?

bogie wrote:
Ive not had time to do the game yet Sad will have to have a go tonight now.

Mush dash all got loads to do and it will not get done with my butt stuck to this seat (unfortunatley)

Love and hugs to you all, hope to catch up with you all in a little while

Bye Bogie! Hope you keep being well!

ok.. I have to go get ready for work (almost typed bed - we know where my head is, eh?) and will try to get back. Snuffles has a little mail

Frannie wrote:
ok.. I have to go get ready for work (almost typed bed - we know where my head is, eh?) and will try to get back. Snuffles has a little mail

Awwwww:( Well I hope you enjoy your working..... I'm loading PS right now! Thank you sooo much for all of your help!!

Tiphphinne wrote:
Zoonie - I had breakfast and an apple already and I'm STARVING again , how can you not eat all day?

First off I was late up, about half seven, and have had a couple of mugs of coffee - inbetween times I was just multi tasking all over the place.

I realised I was really hungry, so just had a big bowl of porridge congratulations

Frannie wrote:

Oooh I had thought I might have a lie down for a while this morning too, but hey ho, the day's flying by.
See you later Smile

Must tell you guys, had a message from Marisol - she wants me to say Hi to everyone and that she's missing us.
She's got a lot going on in her life and think she's a bit down, which she doesn't want to bring over into a forum - anyone who has her on their list could send a Hello if they think about it Smile

Thanks Zoonie Smile I'll send her a hi. I was just thinking of her the other day... A nap does sound good doesn't it.

I never nap, it's the lure of my new duvet and bed linen rofl!

and, it's so grim outside Sad

My gosh.... even without the 'bad graphics' button pressed Snuffles is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast!!!

Zoonie wrote:
I never nap, it's the lure of my new duvet and bed linen rofl!

and, it's so grim outside Sad

We have snow again - and grey skies. I don't like it

New duvet and bed linen - sounds like a laptop from bed day is needed!

Tiph am sending you TWS items, going to do it in stages until you catch up Smile

Sent piles of stuff through Tiph. Will look at other themes tomorrow.

I have to go and do a bit of work right now, will check back later x

Zoonie wrote:
Super Snuffles! :lol;

Zoonie wrote:
Tiph am sending you TWS items, going to do it in stages until you catch up Smile

Sent piles of stuff through Tiph. Will look at other themes tomorrow.

I have to go and do a bit of work right now, will check back later x

GThanks so much Zoonie - sorry was doing visits! I can't wait to open some gifts ! I cannot believe how slow he was compared to this .... My visits have FLOWN by.

hello everyone

stoping by for a moment - work is mental today