Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♪ The FEBRUARY chat - part 6 ♪

inu-kijo wrote:
i read something about an ugly sock monkey doll in RL??/

my grandma made me one when I was young... wish I sill had that.... she made an elephant in the same style too, it was real neat.

have either of you seen different colour tigers around? I am trying to gather pictures of them. so far I have ornage, white, black, and blue.

no i haven't seen that yet , of course now i am not sure if what i see is really there lol hi hun how are you xoxo

inu-kijo wrote:
i read something about an ugly sock monkey doll in RL??/

my grandma made me one when I was young... wish I sill had that.... she made an elephant in the same style too, it was real neat.

have either of you seen different colour tigers around? I am trying to gather pictures of them. so far I have ornage, white, black, and blue.

I love that ugly sock monkey doll congratulations

I think I just saw the orange and the white so far kijo, but if I see some more I'll take a pic and tag you

to tell you how nice it is here in BC, my neighbor is cutting the lawn lol the grass is so long and it is still winter here, my plants are all blooming lol i hope they will live, this is so unusual at this time of the year

armellproctor wrote:
to tell you how nice it is here in BC, my neighbor is cutting the lawn lol the grass is so long and it is still winter here, my plants are all blooming lol i hope they will live, this is so unusual at this time of the year

Wow...no way to cut the lawn here - too wet. My camelia has flowered already, but they're always early

I am fine to the both of you, thanks for asking.

armell, if you click "your profile" then click the signature tab ans scroll down just a little bit, add a "]" the the very end of the text and save, and your siggy should work.

inu-kijo wrote:

armell, if you click "your profile" then click the signature tab ans scroll down just a little bit, add a "]" the the very end of the text and save, and your siggy should work.

Kijo - how's it going with 2 jobs ? Still working out....I bet you don't have much time for a social life ? Sad

inu-kijo wrote:

thanks hun

lately.... i dont care for a social life... this is pretty much my social life.... i only work one job today, so not so bad.

I actually like the way it works out most days. somedays I get a little tired.... but its nothing too terrible.

Well, as long as it works for you - that's the most important thing.

When do you go to visit Tanya ? Did you guys meet before in person ?

not THIS week, but next week, the 1st and 2nd i think???

she has come to visit me before, so now I am going to go visit her, it will be a BLAST!!!

I am cooking for her and her hubby.

OH ARMELL!!!

i love you!

take out the quotation marks!!!

you JUST need ] <----- THAT.
LaughingLaughingLaughing

armellproctor wrote:
did it work lol

No Armell, you have quotation mark at the end now
Laughing
inu-kijo wrote:
not THIS week, but next week, the 1st and 2nd i think???

she has come to visit me before, so now I am going to go visit her, it will be a BLAST!!!

I am cooking for her and her hubby.

Oh that's gonna be great !
Boo and I are trying to arrange a meet with Boogie
congratulationscongratulations (Di and I are old friends from a previous life and Boogs lives quite close to where I am now)

oh how fun!!!!

i wish there could be a way we could ALL get together a once.... we could wear little lapels with a picture of out pet so we know who is who!!
HAHAHAHA

indeed!!!!!

its funny when you meet someone from online... there are never what you imagined... like reading a book, then seeing a movie??
LaughingLaughingLaughing

inu-kijo wrote:
Hi trixie!!!! I am not sure if I know you or not.....

Hi nice to meet you

ToniM wrote:
Hello everyone

Hey Toni ...how are things ? Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
indeed!!!!!

its funny when you meet someone from online... there are never what you imagined... like reading a book, then seeing a movie??
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Yep, yep....and of course, you have a pic in your head of how everyone will be... Laughing

inu-kijo wrote:

Kijo ....you know Toni right ? from the old thread....JD's "PS mom"

Wish Fairy wrote:
ToniM wrote:
Hello everyone

Hey Toni ...how are things ? Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
indeed!!!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Yep, yep....and of course, you have a pic in your head of how everyone will be... Laughing

inu-kijo wrote:

Kijo ....you know Toni right ? from the old thread....JD's "PS mom"

I am doing ok. Beginning to be in a better frame of mind than the last few weeks.

Toni - glad you're feeling better. You seemed really down last time you were here.

You know Kijo right ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Toni - glad you're feeling better. You seemed really down last time you were here.

You know Kijo right ?

I have to run for a bit.

Toulouse wrote:
Evening everyone

Hey BG...I don't often see you AND Kijo here together Smile
How's it going ?

ToniM wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

You know Kijo right ?

I have to run for a bit.

Bye Toni
Smile

Wish Fairy wrote:
How's it going ?

I felt she was around and came online congratulations
No, just checking in, looking for some distraction when I'm working
I'm okay, had an awful day - again, which ended with a very long bus drive home (usually it takes 20mins, now it took 40mins) and headache (just took me something). I am SO glad I have the day off tomorrow!!!

How's you?

Toulouse wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
How's it going ?

I felt she was around and came online congratulations
No, just checking in, looking for some distraction when I'm working
I'm okay, had an awful day - again, which ended with a very long bus drive home (usually it takes 20mins, now it took 40mins) and headache (just took me something). I am SO glad I have the day off tomorrow!!!

How's you?

Blugh to your bus ride home...sounds rubbish !
My day was ok thanks...working, banking, cleaning and packing for the weekend away congratulations

Wish Fairy wrote:
Blugh to your bus ride home...sounds rubbish !
My day was ok thanks...working, banking, cleaning and packing for the weekend away congratulations

Forgot my ipod at home so that was quite boring as I had nothing to do either... and had to walk home in the rain. But anyways, I am home now lol!!!
You had a busy day!! Oh this weekend's Prague???

inu-kijo wrote:
poor thing I am sorry you are having a cruddy day. come here you!!!

aaaah, just what I neeeeeeeed!!!

how's your day been?

Wouldn't it be nice playing Mario with Sheldon Laughing
sorry, just realised TBBT is on TV, so am watching for a bit to cheer myself up

Im ready to kill my OH that is congratulations

How are you? hope you had a great weekend! hows your work comming along or have you already had to put it in? (the school shootings)

Sorry, I am still here, got a little preoccupied and my computer was misbehaving.

Ready to kill? What are you up to :p

Weekend was fine, today was a bit awful, but I'm all better now after Kijo's hug congratulations
The school shootings assignment isn't due yet, we still have a bit of time, which is good, because we still have to find some media effects. Am working on an other course at the moment, I just found a couple of summaries I can use, which makes I have to summarize less myself :p

Kijo you know you said you were bored with nothing to do congratulations

Would you be able to help me with a new poster for my local charity run pre-school (im one of the unpaid workers) with poster art works? I can send you what we have (a word doc) so its very simple and Im sure you could make it look fantastic!

Had a committee meeting today and I told them I knew someone very very very clever who MAY be able to help us!

I wont work on it until tongiht at work, when do you need it by sweets???

yes please send me all the info you can please. and any ideas or expectations.

Toulouse wrote:
Ready to kill? What are you up to :p

Weekend was fine, today was a bit awful, but I'm all better now after Kijo's hug congratulations
The school shootings assignment isn't due yet, we still have a bit of time, which is good, because we still have to find some media effects. Am working on an other course at the moment, I just found a couple of summaries I can use, which makes I have to summarize less myself :p

You have another assignment on top of that :whoot: All your hard work will be the making of you when you graduate congratulations

Chupacabra wrote:
Oh dear. Doctor Cabra has found his way over here!
Read the news so you can stay safe!!...lol Laughing

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/c-g-f37/dr-cabra-and-his-experiments-come-to-cg-t8667.htm

SIB off to take a look now congratulations brb

bogie wrote:
You have another assignment on top of that :whoot: All your hard work will be the making of you when you graduate congratulations

I have plenty I'm afraid, but less then last semester, so that's good. Even volunteered to help a couple of friends out with a couple of things in their thesis (for one I have to do an experiment and the other one asked me to help with layout and basic images)

'Sorry just trying to contain myself after SIB's story congratulations How creative and funny was that

inu-kijo wrote:
I wont work on it until tongiht at work, when do you need it by sweets???

yes please send me all the info you can please. and any ideas or expectations.

When you see what we have its very very simple, the logo is old but we have many items (sweatshirts/ bookbags etc. with it on) so it needs to look sort of the same ISH)

To me its bland boring and obviously done by amateurs Ashamed

I know you could make it bright cheerful, colourful and fabulous without trying

bogie wrote:

Chupacabra wrote:
Oh dear. Doctor Cabra has found his way over here!
Read the news so you can stay safe!!...lol Laughing

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/c-g-f37/dr-cabra-and-his-experiments-come-to-cg-t8667.htm

SIB off to take a look now congratulations brb

hahah Have fun reading Great to see you also!! I know it has been some time!

Wish Fairy wrote:
sorry ..am on phone ...

hiya boogs

chup....you're new thread is hilarious Laughing

Hiya wish! Glad you enjoyed it!
SmileLaughing

I will be back. I am leaving work now so I thought I would post this before I go. Hopefully I can log in later this evening but definitely tomorrow.
Great to see you all! 8)

Toulouse wrote:
bogie wrote:

I have plenty I'm afraid, but less then last semester, so that's good. Even volunteered to help a couple of friends out with a couple of things in their thesis (for one I have to do an experiment and the other one asked me to help with layout and basic images)

BG you are so kind to all around you, I hope they appreciate what you do for them

Experiment :whoot: Better ask SIB/Chupa he's very good at them congratulations