Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥FEBRUARY CHAT Part 7!!!!♥

HAHAHAHAHA

When I get bored I liket o see the way things works... like coconut calvin island.... you should see my spreadsheet for that!!!!
: D

But as for bill snad what not, I know what has to be paid every week and all that in my head. : D

yes I was talking about a guest, and when am I ever NOT nice? you are talking to the best emplyee here, remember??? LaughingLaughingLaughing

I used to have Money Pro or something for PC (they dont have it for Mac0 and it was fun to pay with cause you put in all your bills, and then when you get paid and how often, and it makes a graph of your money progress in the future.... it was always fun to play around with... But I never needed it or anything..... the month just seems long, and I guess I got a little confused.....
BUT! i just ordered a subscription to Entertainment magazine because of it!!! (didnt know it was sooo cheap though!!! only 20 bucks for a year!!! )

Yay, Angry awful man came back.

But he left the hotel so &*%)#@((!(%*&#@ to him!!!

I know that you are the best employee ....... That is why they fight over you .... !!

I could never keep up with my bills in my head .....too many .... of course I am a lot older than you ......

I like Quicken ... It is easy and I can use my brain cells for something more important ... like PS!!

I am glad that you got a magazine that you like!!

let's brainstorm this birthday thing for a second .... Do you think the folks here are mad at us .... or is it just because they didn't seem to like your and Paiges graphic stuff??

Don't be a brat ......

Cause I am a brat!!! : D

We just seem like out own world, and its hard to get accepted in the other parts (at least for me)

But should we open it up to more PSFC people?
otherwise its a C&G thing still......

we are our own world ... But we seem to have something unique. I don't know if you have noticed how much higher our post count is than the other groups that are on here .. '

As far as being accepted outside of our part ... I have mixed emotions about it .. I have gone out and played a lot of the forum sponsored games and actually won some good prizes .. I think that you and I have a problem because this is mainly a British place ..... our schedule is so opposite of theirs ..

I was thinking that maybe we could host a contest in the main forum .... sponsored by C&G ... in honor of the birthday.. with a banner of C&G pets having a birthday celebration ....

EEEEkkkkk! Big spider tried to EAT me!!!!!!

Sounds like a good idea.
I guess I need to send a newsletter out later today and try to get things going by the weekend.
Perhaps I could ask for donations for prizes.
What kind of contest???

kijo , do me a favor please ..... go look at my hunt pictures and see if they are all visible ... I keep getting red X, but it is on diff pictures each time .... I think it is my crazy computer .....

**SPLAT**

Did I get it??

I think the donation idea is good ... The contest could be anything ..design a party room ... write a party story ...maybe a special scavenger hunt for everyone to play -- that might be a way to recruit new people for C&G and for the hunt -- It would probably be a good idea to get Gill onboard with this so that she can contact the PSFC folks and find out when they are going to do their birthday celebration and make sure that our contest doesn't mimic one of theirs ...

Sounds like a good plan, you are so smart.

Maybe an easier version of the hunt, that way people might want to play it again.... and join

Will talk to Gill in the morning, and get her thoguhts and what not.
you are so smart!

that is weird .... I can't see 16 and 19 ...

I sent you a pm with the pictures in it ...Do they work there??

ok, I will go back and erase it ...... I just wanted to see if it worked here .... I closed fb ..

I just went back to the other thread nad they are all up there too...

I can tell you at least 2 of those are wrong.......

shhhhhhh..... no hints yet ..... Some of them I guessed big time at ...

I know that #8 is wrong .... total guess ... the other ... could be eithor 2 or 3 ...... I am guessing ...... I amstill mystified by what 7 is ..... it is gonna have to be one of those duh moments when I figure it out ...

right now the only two contest that they have that sound interesting is a petling habitat contest, and they are pumping people up for a raffle ...

I think 12 is fish ..... but I am not sure and 20 .... looks like a bumblebee:D

OMG it does look like a bumblebee!!!!

HAHAHAHA

yeah i had to go look at number 7 to remember what it was.

Some of the ones I picked this week, I was trying to be tricky (as if everything else wasn't enough)
its getting harder to make the hunt everyweek though.... feel like I already used all the items, or you guys know all my tricks already.

we were talking about doing a dog show and I was thinking about that.... thinking everyone who enters can just donated some items (anything really) and whomever wins, can have those prizes, but isnt that against the competition rules on here? (not sure....)

But, I see the PSCF people do things like that all the time.....

•Members are not allowed to run any competitions which require payments...i.e. gmb raffle or ask for donations for your competiton

I see that now .... I bet we could get enough donations here to make a nice prize .... I will give a 4999 ....

I think I am doing good at this point ..... I am only missing 5 items ...

I just PMed Lea.

I fnothing else we can still ask for stuff on the newletter for prizes for competitions in general.... but not on the Competitions itself.

CeeGeeans are pretty gifty in times of need, so i am not worried.

Only 5? Wow, that is nice.
After tongiht whomever is in the lead is pretty much the winner.... because everything else is 1 point... unless they don't get anymore the rest of the week, and fall behind by a point or 2.
still it has and still is, a VERY close race!!!!

I have been proud of my self this week ...... It has been a lot of fun!!

yeah. you been working really hard this week, I can tell. : D

(dolls are the Tan Tan motivator.)

sorry ..... ken just got home from work .... had to update each other on our day .....

Yess, I am motivated by dolls ...

back for a bit. since you are leaving at 10 so am I... going to vaccum and clean and what not.

Awww how cute! hahahahaha

well, don't work too hard .... I am glad that you are enjoying this job ..

I am going to keep lookinf for the bumble bee .,......

Too bad PS doesn't have a bumblebee

I have been enjoying the entries for items no one knows.

Makes me happy somehow.
hehehehehe

Paige was here earlier, and she had the CUTEST siggy!

Have you seen it?

I helped her a TINY bit. (rounded the corners, added a border, a drop shadow, and her name in grunge print to make it all POP!)
But it is soooo cute!

Makes my siggy look pale and gloomy.

No PM back from Lea yet.....

I think that is the evil in you .,.,..... I didn't look ..... did Frannie post any seeing eye dog pictures today ??

did you see ..... they removed more stuff ..... the panda mask, the wooden picture ,,, and something else .... I forget ..

I kind of like the panda mask... : D

No, no seeing eye dogs or anything today. : D
hehehehehehe.

I think she knows it makes me laugh at her more... she was going for guilt points.

Or a little of both

I was like you the plushie threw me off, then I realized what was going on. HAHAHAHAHAHA