Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Spoilers released UPDATED!! Prices Added!

will everyone get an aquarium room, or will it be purchased like the extra room is? or does the wallpaper make it aquarium-ish? congratulations

confused i am Smile

tweet40 wrote:

confused i am Smile

Doesnt take a lot hun

only joking

I love the cute dresses- I will buy the TWS dresses if they come out. :pinkjello:

Oh wow! So super excited for these items!!!! I just wish we really could open a shop to sell items in pet society and have customers like restaurant city. That would really be the ultimate pet society!

myladyyawo wrote:
Oh wow! So super excited for these items!!!! I just wish we really could open a shop to sell items in pet society and have customers like restaurant city. That would really be the ultimate pet society!

i totally agree

OH MYYYYYY! JUST LIKE PARIS PATISERIE "LADUREE" !!! WOW! I JUST LOVE IT !!!

I love the pastry theme! I need to save more coins!

i've seen the coral wall paper and floor .. it looks pretty amazing with all the fishes... shame for the hacker though

Just a quick question for the (seeming to be part blind and way over tired) what item is the art deco table lamp? I can't seem to see a lamp anywhere!

myladyyawo wrote:
Just a quick question for the (seeming to be part blind and way over tired) what item is the art deco table lamp? I can't seem to see a lamp anywhere!

i suppose its the one beneath the wooden door and a side of the wooden window... thats the only lamp i see (maybe it goes over a table, thats why its called table lamp lol)

i so love this - i cannot wait - much better than this weeks - however my daughter loved the sherrifs stuff

Mr Mayor wrote:
You purchase the wallpaper and floor, and then its a aquarium room that you can put your fishes in

i get it congratulations
thanks

lea75 wrote:
tweet40 wrote:

confused i am Smile

Doesnt take a lot hun

only joking

I don't know why but I'm excited.... congratulationsSmilecongratulations
I hope it will be in PS soon.... feels like it's too long....

i think its something to do with the note feature, they might be changing the way its done or something, either way it looks like its going to be good Smile

hey guys! can someone please tell me were are the rest of the stuff because not all of them are in the shops. like the carpet that says 'home' and the bed and the sofa and many more!

kamari wrote:
hey guys! can someone please tell me were are the rest of the stuff because not all of them are in the shops. like the carpet that says 'home' and the bed and the sofa and many more!

hi im sorry but can u please fix ur facebook link,,,thanks!

you can click HERE, to help u how to fix it. hope it helps!

chay wrote:
kamari wrote:

hi im sorry but can u please fix ur facebook link,,,thanks!

you can click HERE, to help u how to fix it. hope it helps!

there is no facebook link!

Kamari will you please add a valid facebook link..

This is part of PSFC rules, and every member must have a valid link

If you carry on posting without one then you face a warning, or even a ban from PSFC

i didnt know u had to put a facebook link. is it ok now? and can someone answer my question?

Kamari...yes your facebook link works now! HUGS

sometimes the spoilers we get are for a following week....maybe these will be released next week?