Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

PSFC's MEGA Picture Raffle! - Tags Revealed!

hello.I choose number 12.but if its still taken then u can put me in 32.if still taken then 6 Smile

My number was gone when you updated so can i take 41 instead please ..if thats gone, then you choose one for me xx

can i please take #6 Stef (if thats taken can i please choose #37)?? thanks xxx

will send the gmb over

since some numbers are blanc is it possible to make it so members can choose more than one? i don't know if it's unfair or not... i'm just saying... AshamedAshamedAshamed

Guest Guest

I'm little confused with the pictures... Ashamed what are they for? sorry to ask this a "little dumb" question lol Ashamed

hi hun.....i would love to have number 7 if it is taken already give me any number what you want.....Smile
i will send GMB now.....Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
since some numbers are blanc is it possible to make it so members can choose more than one? i don't know if it's unfair or not... i'm just saying... AshamedAshamedAshamed

sorry hun, its one number per member Smile
Lazar wrote:
I'm little confused with the pictures... Ashamed what are they for? sorry to ask this a "little dumb" question lol Ashamed

the pictures are the prizes hun Smile and underneath the pics are tags, when the comp is finished i will reveal the numbers. If, for instance, the tree house has number 1 on the tag, it mean you would have won the tree house! get it?
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hi hun.....i would love to have number 7 if it is taken already give me any number what you want.....Smile
i will send GMB now.....Smile

sure hun xx

Can you choose a number for me please because I'm unsure to what number's are left congratulations I'll send gmb now

Guest Guest

the pictures are the prizes hun Smile and underneath the pics are tags, when the comp is finished i will reveal the numbers. If, for instance, the tree house has number 1 on the tag, it mean you would have won the tree house! get it?

I'm drolling over the tree house!!!!!! congratulations

iJess wrote:
Can you choose a number for me please because I'm unsure to what number's are left congratulations I'll send gmb now

if you look at the list above hun, there are blank spaces next to some of the numbers, those are the ones that are left, you can pick one of them Smile x

Lazar wrote:
I'm drolling over the tree house!!!!!! congratulations

thats the fun of this game hun Smile you know the prizes, you just dont know what you are going to get ! congratulationscongratulations

Guest Guest
Gaiamaiden wrote:

thats the fun of this game hun Smile you know the prizes, you just dont know what you are going to get ! congratulationscongratulations

oh !!! I'm nervous!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

heehee im excited ^_^ im happy what ever i get this is the very FIRST game i join ^o^ really fun!

well if all the numbers are taken before the 7th march i might finish the game earlier lol xxx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
well if all the numbers are taken before the 7th march i might finish the game earlier lol xxx

yehey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really excited! Smile anybody please fill up the numbers~ :pinkjello:

ohhh i forgot to send my payment ill send it later gaia i have class today =)

Hello Gaia, i cross my finger and i say :wassat2: hmmm 9 . I send later the gmb .

Spots are 91% filled...yippie!! Hurry if you don't have a spot yet...4 spots are still available.

Could I have 34 please? Smile
I'm guessing I need to add you to facebook Gaiamaiden? So I can send you the GMB? Sorry I've never played this game before so I'm a bit unsure Ashamed

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I'm guessing I need to add you to facebook Gaiamaiden? So I can send you the GMB? Sorry I've never played this game before so I'm a bit unsure Ashamed

Send Gaiamaiden a f/r on facebook and put a note on it so so knows what its for Smile You need to do that so you can send the box to enter Smile
Just thought ide let you know since i dont think Gaiamaiden is online at the moment congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:

Please can you add a valid facebook link to your profile..you cannot take part in any comp without it...

Thanks, and good luck congratulations